4.5 5 0 119 119 Mornings can be tough. Make yours a little brighter with the delicious combination of peanut butter, banana and dark chocolate, all packed into a convenient, on-the-go pouch. With 8g of protein and 16g of whole grains per serving, it’s the perfect way to start your day.
KIND Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate Protein

11/01/2020
Lovely snack
I love this brand - their bars all taste so good and are a great snack when busy. They are healthier than alternatives too which is great. Lovely texture and taste too.
19/12/2019
So tasty and healthy bars
I have purchased these when they was on promotion in shop, as they are quite expensive to buy. They are absolutely delicious, full of flavour. I would definitely buy these more often if they would be cheaper.
16/12/2019
Gross.
I didn't expect much here, as this bar isn't great on the eye, but it was even worse in the mouth. Very dry, far too chunky when it comes to the nuts and not enough sweetness or flavour.
04/12/2019
Super yum
I had a few of them bars & all soooooo tasty. Lots of protein in them .
29/11/2019
KIND Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate Protein
Perfect breakfast bar for on those manic mornings that you need to grab something to eat quickly. Taste delicious and filling.
21/11/2019
Surprisingly good
These are not very big, but what they don’t have in size they definitely make up in flavour. They taste yummy and actually kept me full for a lot longer than I expected. I eat protein bars regularly, this is one of my favourites.
18/11/2019
The best protein bar from Kind . Even it is just little snack it is quite filling .
17/11/2019
Taste
I really like this new taste.Mix taste bananas and chocolat always is good for me.Plus every product this company is healthy.I like product like that because I like eat sweets plus when I eat it I feel I eat not just sweet ,I eat something more healthy.I really recommended this product
16/11/2019
Tasty
It is my favorite bar. Has got everything that I like, I like the fact there is lots of nuts, and it is healthy.
13/11/2019
Nice flavours
Tried multiple kind bars and this is by far my favorite and ideal for my diet. Really tasty and not too much dark chocolate which is great as that is what was putting me off but I'm so glad I tried it.
13/11/2019
SO yummy!
Kind bars are always really tasty, they are a great snack for when you are on the go. You can't go wrong with peanut butter, banana and dark chocolate. I only wish the bar was bigger!!
11/11/2019
Best snack!
I tried it and fell in love with the favour. Its a healthy choice for a treat-yourself snack. Very filling and yummy.
11/11/2019
Nice Bar
Nice snack bar full of flavour and nice taste KIND Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate Protein
10/11/2019
Nutty goodness
Great source of protein for pre or post work out, or even just as a snack. Expected it not to taste too great like most banana flavoured things but was actually very nice with the mixture of nuts and chocolate
09/11/2019
Kind bar
Really tasty bar. Not so sweet. Light. Perfect as snack. I love nuts and this bar is my favorite.