4 5 0 21 21 Introducing New LISTERINE® GO! TABS™ Chewable Tablets. A revolutionary way to get a whole mouth clean and fresh feeling, anytime, anywhere. Chew to transform from solid to liquid in seconds.

17/07/2019
Fresh breath
These definitely freshened my breath after eating smelly snacks such as crisps. I was a bit disappointed that they did not produce as much “juice” as I would have liked. But overall they work well.
17/07/2019
Fresh
Quick fix only. Just as easy to run upstairs n swish the Listerine and more effective
16/07/2019
OK
I have tried it but I don't feel it gives the freshness you would expect from it.
15/07/2019
Minty
These are great for fresh breath, but didn’t really get them to turn to liquid. For me they’re just a really strong mint
15/07/2019
Strong
I like these but they can be quite strong. Keep breathe fresh for a while, good alternative to chewing gum
14/07/2019
Wow, these are amazing, they are a blue square around the size of a 5p. You chew it and it releases a really nice fresh minty liquid. They tasted really nice and kept my breath fresh.
12/07/2019
Mouthwash tablets
Thought I would try this as working in retail and talking to customer's. And wow these really work fresh clean breath after having my lunch would highly recommend these. Wouldn't leave the house without these.
10/07/2019
Fresh breathe on the go
As an air hostess these are invaluable during and off long haul flights. Waking up from crew rest with a mouth of sandpaper I pop one of these in and minty fresh all flight
10/07/2019
listerine go!! tabs
listerine go tabs are great for nice smelling and clean breathe .when out and about .carry in your pocket from when we have spicy foods on lunch breaks .
09/07/2019
Nice but strong
Found them nice and minty Handy and good for days at the office
08/07/2019
Superb mouth freshener
Highly recommend this product it is just the best at freshening your mouth when out and about have tried loads of things over the years but this product is just superb 5 star plus.
07/07/2019
listerene go tabs
strong taste,lasts well,very good prouct worth its price
06/07/2019
Strong
Very strong flavour but very effective and nice. Would definitely buy.
06/07/2019
A must for fresh breath
So I received a free sample of these and to be honest they did not taste great but did give me fresher breath which is the aim of the product.
05/07/2019
Not impressed
Felt gritty and produced little swill. Disappointed as I really liked the concept.