4.1 5 0 58 58 Sign your lips in statement colour with new L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Liquid Lip Ink. A collection ultra-matte lip inks that combine unapologetically bold colour with a super-lightweight finish, for the ultimate bare-lip sensation. Say goodbye to compromise- long-lasting no longer means thick, heavy and uncomfortable matte finish.
L'Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick

Meh
Lovely colours. Unimpressed wiith formula. Very thin and runny, doesn't dry down very well and doesn't last very long becoming patchy. So runny it splashed onto my white top when I tried to top up.
Lips L'Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick
the lipstick has a very intense color. stays on your lips for a long time
A good liquid lipstick
Loved using this Liquid lipstick, lasts a long time on and doesn’t dry my lips out like others do.. very creamy in consistency and goes on very smoothly.. I would highly recommend
My favourite
It's a must in my makeup bags. I love red lips and this is a bold colour which stays on even after eating or drinking. I also have this in different colours as well.
30/08/2019
Tried a friend's, really great. Ling lasting and great colour
27/08/2019
Colour pop
I love the colour pop this gave my lips, if you’re not used to Matt then it may feel strange, long lasting and highly pigmented. I will be buying other colours and would recommend. Brush it a lovely shape, helps with ease of applying!
Stays
Stays on for a few hours and is quite pigmented but very sticky so not for me
love the colour
love the colour stayed on all day. didnt feel dry on my lips like so lipsticks do. easy to apply with the wand. great coverage aswell
22/08/2019
Beautiful lipstick that last forever
I was surprised about the high quality of this product, I bought it on sale and the price was just fantastic. The finish matte is really appealing although it is necessary to apli a lip balm on the top during the day
21/08/2019
lippy
stays on for a few hours or so but not all day have to re apply I like the purpley colours best need more available colours and more staying power but happy enough with it
20/08/2019
Luscious lips
I adore this colour and had to get it when my favourite brand released its shade. It makes my lips look soft and beautiful, the price was a bargain too as I have seen many brands charge twice the price!
12/08/2019
Loreal lipstick
Very nice colours, lips look amazing and beautiful. Highly recommend.
09/08/2019
lovely
this has a lovely range of colours. it stays on the lips well. it does not dry my lips out.
09/08/2019
Great staying power
I really like the pigment in this liquid lip. It glides on really well and the colour stays well. I am not a huge fan of the applicator as it seems to cause too much product to be distributed to my lip line and means that i sometimes end up messing up when applying but this doesnt put me off owning the lipstick in a variety of colours. There is no stickiness to the product and it feels so light when wearing as some liquid lipsticks i find too heavy and thick.
06/08/2019
Ok
This was ok but I wouldn't buy again, I love my red lipsticks the colour was great and the pigment but it just didn't last as long as I would of liked coming off and being overly drying and start to crack unfortunately.