SHARK Anti Hair Wrap with PowerFins IZ300UKT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Ruby

SHARK Anti Hair Wrap with PowerFins IZ300UKT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Ruby

03/08/2022
Wow!
This is a must have! So stylish and gorgeous colour. So easy to use and takes less time. A must have!
02/08/2022
Magnificent
There is nothing this hoover can’t do. Power of suction is incredible, ease of moving, light weight, battery life, easy knees of emptying and swinging different ends, just magnificent.
01/08/2022
Ok
Purchased one of these. Says the hair won't tangle but it does. We end up getting the scissors to untangle the hair. Other than that it's quite good
31/07/2022
Fantastic hoover!
I bought this last week after my trusty dyson died. I was a little skeptical at first as i hadn't tried shark before, but its fantastic! The suction is great, its easy to use. It picks up everything so easily, and the amount of dirt it has picked up makes me realise how much my old dyson wasn't picking up. Even my teenagers have enjoyed using it! Bonus!
29/07/2022
Best Hoover I've Had
This is my first Shark hoover and I can't get over how effective it is at lifting the dust and dirt around my house, on both carpets and wooden floors. I got this on a special deal so am more than pleased with the value of money for it. I've had to unclog my hair only once in 3 months. I do wish that the battery would last longer but its no hassle to charge and store.
25/07/2022
Much improved on previous model
This was our second shark cordless hoover. I like that the dust collecting compartment is bigger and less fiddly to use. The anti hair wrap, is fab, I barely have to unclog mine now. I love shark hoovers and will continue to get them in future.
Great vacuum
This was our first Shark vacuum. It looked good, was a great price and so far great value for the money. The suction is very good and works well on laminate and carpet floors. I would recommend this product as it had been the best vacuum cleaner we have had.
Perfect
I have very long hair and all my other vacuum cleaners had my hair stuck in them and this has been the perfect solution for it. It’s strong and lightweight at the same time. Really nice
Shark
Very light weight and easy to use and the suction is absolutely amazing to bring up pet hair I was amazed at how much was actually lifted from carpet after using another brand of hoover just before using the shark
17/07/2022
Good
It’s very good especially with the hair wrap technology unfortunately with the weight of the motor being on the handle I found it to be to heavy with having arthritis in my wrist.
17/07/2022
Super suction
This is one of the best I have tried, brilliant suction and anti hair wrap is amazing. Very light to handle and easy to use.
15/07/2022
Shark anti hair wrap
I brought this as broke my other vac thought this would be good for the anti hair wrap works perfect and is light weight and easy to store only problem I have is I’m a bit heavy handed so don’t know how long it will last but had it about month and all fine for now.
15/07/2022
Couldn’t Fault
Since being gifted my first Shark and then moving to purchase my own, it’s a hoover brand I now highly recommend to all with animals and small humans in their house. The suction is amazing and I know that once I’ve hoovered my floors are family safe and ready for the day! Anti hair wrap technology has been a huge game changed and time saver also when it comes to cleaning my hoover and 100% recommend.
14/07/2022
Vacuum hoover
Very nice and helping at home with quick cleaning.
13/07/2022
An amazing product
This is a product everyone must buy. Work perfectly well and my kids could use them easily. Very proficient and cleans amazingly.