3.8 5 0 5 5 Be amazed as your lashes curl and lift with our best mascara for long, lightweight lashes! This sleek black mascara includes olive oil giving a weightless, nourishing feeling without the clumps, flakes, or smudges. And skip the eyelash curler! WunderExtensions Curl Mascara Lash Extension & Curl fuses to the lashes in a way that actually enhances their curl while also making them look longer, creating eye-opening lift with beautifully curled lashes. Smooth application is a sure thing thanks to the tapered brush.

12/08/2019
Curls but Flakes
I really liked it initially. I have long lashes but they completely resist a curl. This product actually made them curl and looked good at first but the curl did not last throughout the day and I did experience some flaking onto the skin around my eyes.
05/08/2019
Wunder extensions lash curling mascara
I have really thick , short lashes that NEVER curl, ive tried every mascara on the market to seperate, lengthen and curl my lashes but not much worked except 2 benefit mascaras.....I tried this at first was not impressed, i put another coat on and built uo the mascara, it then made quite a big difference to my lashes, they looked amazing, longer, curled slightly & seperated .....however during the day it flaked off and left black bits on my face, this happened around 3 hours post application and to make the black flaking worse the curl wore off and my eye make up just ended up a mess.
26/07/2019
Mascara curl
I found this really worked on my lashes and actually gave them a good length and curl
11/07/2019
Amazing mascara
Only mascara I'll use so smooth and easy to apply. It makes my eyelashes look nicer than when I wear my false ones I love this mascara
06/08/2019
This product looks great i haven't had a chance to try it yet but looking at previous reviews it looks as though it does give a good affect on your lashes and that results are amazing