Antiseptic Mouthwash - 16.9 fl oz - Up&Up™

4.8 5 0 34 34 Keep your breath fresh and your teeth healthy when you work this Antiseptic Mouthwash from up & up™ into your daily routine. The blue mint flavor offers a refreshing feeling as the mouthwash kills the germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis.
Antiseptic Mouthwash - 16.9 fl oz - Up&Up™

11/02/2022
Minty clean
This antiseptic mouthwash is very comparable to name brand mouthwash. I like the minty taste it leaves in my mouth. The only drawback I have on it, is that it does seem to burn a little bit more than other mouthwashes I have tried. I have found it is a couple of dollars cheaper the name brand mouthwashes, so I will continue to use the up and up mouthwash, and maybe just dilute it a little bit. I would definitely recommend this to others.
07/12/2021
minty taste
bathing your mouth in satisfaction and overall health is a bargain you will not want to miss always improving the natural feeling of the burst of mint I would recommend it to anyone wanting something different
10/11/2021
Great product great price
This is an excellent mouth wash for a super low price! Tastes and works great!
14/10/2021
Sooo strong!
When it comes to antiseptic mouthwash, I always buy generic or store-brands, because they're all the same to me. A bottle of Up&Up antiseptic mouthwash is about $2 cheaper than Listerine and works just as well. I can't handle antiseptic mouthwash on its own, so I always dilute it with water before swishing and gargling. Otherwise, I won't last the entire 30 seconds like directed and instead will spit it out in 10. Antiseptic mouthwash is great for a quick breath refresher, but for actual dental health, I prefer something like Crest Pro-Health.
06/10/2021
Minty clean
Leaves your mouth feeling Monty clean and fresh. I love the fresh feeling it gives me. No more bad breath!!
12/09/2021
Not bad!!
For a store brand i can actually say it's not bad at all. It definitely compares to some name brands I've tried. It definitely has a little burn to it but it does do it's job.
08/09/2021
Great mouthwash
For a store brand this mouthwash is great, equivalent or better than the name brands. Definitely feel it working.
27/07/2021
nice
nice mouthwash at an affordable price! gets the job done!
24/07/2021
Mouthwash
I like this mouthwasg. It's affordable and gets the job done. Only con is that it burns bad.
24/07/2021
Great cheap mouthwash. It burns a little bit, but my mouth feels clean and fresh when I spit it out. It works just as good as other brands but much cheaper. I will continue to buy.
13/04/2021
Excellent
This mouth wash is awesome. It makes your mouth feel exceptionally clean. Helps with healing cuts and sores in your mouth.
21/03/2021
Excelente
Me gusta mucho porque deja mi boca fresca y con olor a menta muy duradero y no me quema mi lengua porque he probado otros enjuagues bucal y me han quemado mi lengua por lo fuerte del alcohol y este es perfecto me encanta.!
12/03/2021
Fresh Breath
I really like this mouth wash. It keeps my breath fresh and my mouth healthy. I use this on a daily bases and if you haven't got to try this , you need too.
08/03/2021
Cheap and Makes my mouth feel fresh
Honestly, this mouthwash is just as good as any of the more name brand ones. I like the price point of the mouth wash. But I wish some more flavors were available. Would definitely suggest buying this if you're looking to save cash
13/02/2021
great proct
great product. Love the taste and makes your mouth clean and fresh. Well recommended.