4.7 5 0 130 130 NEW Banana Boat® Simply Protect Sensitive™ sunscreen provides effective sun protection made with 25% fewer ingredients <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07FRCZMTF&asins=B07FRCZMTF&linkId=627e81a66e7217abdbe6ea411ebfafb4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

No chemical smell
I used this and it was wonderful. It’s not thick and does not smell bad. Highly recommendable
Amazing!
I loved this product! The smell is not like chemicals, and it glides on and stays in my skin well. I do not get burnt as long as I follow the directions and reapply after a few hours or if I been in the pool. I have very sensitive skin and I am always searching for a good sunscreen. This is the one for those with sensitive skin because it caused no irritation!
Satisfied
Such a good product.. Good for my kids.. love the protection it gave my kids and smells wonderful great on delicate skin!!!
Great coverage
This sunscreen was really good as far as coverage goes. My kids did not get sunburn at all.
18/07/2019
Great product, didn’t have to reapply & worked great! Didn’t leave a gross texture & felt really good on the skin.
Satisfied!
Completely loved it! My Annie's skin is so sensitive and usually has a reaction with SPF. This is the only one that her skin can tolerate.
Sensitive
Greatly satisfied with this sensitive sunscreen. My LO has very sensitve skin and it didnt break him out would recommend to family and friends
17/07/2019
Great for kids
My daughters are fair skin they rash and burn easily. This product worked great for them. No rash and no burning.
15/07/2019
Banana boat sensitive sunscreen
This was a great sunscreen. Trusted brand and spf 50. Neither of my kids or myself got any burn whatsoever after applying this at the beach.
Gentle
Have really sensitive skin but this didn't irritate it at all
13/07/2019
Non greasy 50 spf & doesnt wash off in the water. Does it get any better than this. I li e the fact that it's not greasy and I font think they could have done anything to make it better.
Very impressed
This sunscreen from Banana Boat is FANTASTIC! I am so impressed. We have tested it out a few times now on the whole family on long, wet, and sweaty summer days and it holds up really well! My oldest son is fair skinned and burns really easy but I am happy to report that, with a few re-applications of course, he has been sunburn free with this product. I also like the formula of this product as well. It's easy to apply and runs in nicely. It also smells really nice unlike some other brands. I will definitely be repurchasing this product again and again.
11/07/2019
My new favorite
I have super sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I put on. Sunscreen is one of those must haves but can cause problems for some of us! Most sunscreen will break me out, and it tingles and burns my skin. Simply protect for sensitive skin does not burn or break me out! This Sunscreen works wonderfully, didn’t even have to re-apply it!!
11/07/2019
Solar protector
Its not greasy. And it's excellent for kid's. And have a good smell. I don't like the fact that it's leaves a white color until it degrades
10/07/2019
Great sunscreen
A brand I trust that has a more natural option for sunscreen. It’s great that even though it’s natural it doesn’t leave the skin with a white film. Rubs in pretty well and provides enough protection that I don’t have to worry about my children or myself when out in the sun.