In-Shell Pistachios Roasted & Lightly Salted

4.8 5 0 296 296 <li>64 mg phytosterols per serving <li>Naturally gluten free <li>SIZE: One 16 Ounce Resealable Pouch <li>NUTRITIOUS and HEALTHY: Wonderful Pistachios is a good source of plant protein, with 6 grams in every serving. Every 1 oz serving has 11% of your recommended Daily Value and is a complete protein powerhouse! See nutrition information for fat content. <li>CALIFORNIA GROWN: Wonderful Pistachios owns, cultivates and harvests more than 75,000 acres of pistachio and almond
In-Shell Pistachios Roasted & Lightly Salted

23/05/2022
Love these
These are so delicious! I love to buy these although they are pricey I do buy them for special occasions I put a bag in each of my Children’s Easter baskets this year because they love them just as much as I do!
23/05/2022
These are super yummy. They're lightly salted but still have sooo much flavor. Perfect for snacking.
Nuts
I tried and loved. They have so much flavor and I could continue to eat. They are a little pricey, but I have found they are worth the money. Mine always go missing because my kids are also big fans!
pistachios, great snack!
First off I'd say they are delicious, I've been eating these since I was in middle school. The cost is a little on the pricey side , but I suppose that depends on what place you purchase from. The freshness is pretty accurate as well as the seasonings!
Great snack
I buy these alot. I love that their lightly salted. Best taste ever.
Yum yum yummy
I love these!! And all the other Wonderful pistachio flavors!!
Pistachios
I love these nuts. I highly recommend these pistachios to anyone that loves and enjoys any kind of nuts
Absolute favorite!
Lightly salted in shell pistachios has been a long time favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. My entire household love them as well. I always have them for us all to enjoy. The best part of all is not only do they tease great. They are healthy. Which is always a plus for me and my household.
Pistachios
Delicious and fun to crack...the best Pistachio brand.
BEWARE ADDICTIVE
These are so yummy, even my kiddos like them. They are so satisfying and filling. I usually end up eating the whole bag in one sitting! I also don’t feel bad eating all of them since they are pretty healthy.
my review
my mom and i love these nuts,and would love to test them again.!
22/05/2022
Very good. Not what I expected. You should try this asap.!
Pistachios
These are my favorite pastacios, always fresh and delicious I purchase a couple times a month easy to open and taste great definitely will purchase again and recommend to everyone
22/05/2022
These are delicious and have to be picked at just the right time bc they are flavorful and the salt is perfect for those of us here in my house that love Pistachios. We will for sure have these again.
22/05/2022
you can not just have one
My family loves these. I will typically buy a bag for the house every other week. The only problem I ever have is with my kids telling me I just want one mom, then coming back 10 times asking for more. the have a great flavor.