Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Epic Roarin Tyrannosaurus Rex

4.8 5 0 49 49 Be a part of the adventure with the Epic Roarin' Tyrannosaurus Rex inspired by the Jurassic World animated series, Camp Cretaceous! This larger-scale dinosaur action figure features "Primal Attack" which enables kids to control the battle play with awesome battle moves. Move the tail up and down, side to side and around for head movements, body twists and an awesome chomping action (activate all moves at once for total animated control of the figure).
Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Epic Roarin Tyrannosaurus Rex

Real like t rex
This product is great and my child really enjoyed it as well looks very real like. Very safe and suitable for small children to play with.
14/04/2021
My daughter loves this dinosaur It’s a great size. The material is perfect for my 4 year old. Price was okay. She enjoys playing with it
My baby loves this
This toy is awesome but easy to rip the plastic on the neck part other than that my kid loves this thing had to buy 2 due to him ripping the neck. My son really does play rough with his toys though
So much fun
We gifted this to my son’s best friend and he absolutely LOVES it! They had a sleepover and played with it all night until they finally fell asleep on the floor and where they were playing! Lol! They love how realistic it is. We are going to buy another for our son too!
King of the Dinosaurs
My son absolutely loves his Epic Roarin Tyrannosaurus Rex. He loves the sound that it makes when you press the button. He has him added to his collection of other dinosaurs. He loves playing with all of them and setting up scenes around the house with all of them. The arms and legs bend easily and the plastic is pretty thick around the dinosaur itself.
T-rex
Great loud but not too loud my nephew loves it so does my son they always fight over it
13/04/2021
Fun but only for so long
My son got this but it did only so much until he was bored and on to playing something else quickly. It’s a nice toy if your child likes Jurassic park abs actually knows who the character is.
Excellent
My son absolutely loves this. He loves dinosaurs and this one is the best yet.
Awesome!
My son received this toy as a gift from family member. He absolutely loved it, says its awesome!
12/04/2021
This is well worth the price for all it does! The roaring is great the kids love it
10/04/2021
My son’s favorite toy!
My son got this on his birthday and he absolutely loved it.The shaking head, roaring and large size make it well worth the price, in my opinion, which really was quite reasonable. It has proven to be durable, which is a definite requirement with 4 and 5 year old boys.It is really so cute!
10/04/2021
2 of my guys own this !
This T Rex is a popular guy in our family , we own 2 of them ! He gets played with alot! And is the star guy in a lot of playtime brick activities ..He also gets thrown in the car and is very durable He's been outside in the sandbox He's been chunked in the toy box He gets packed around like a sack of taters and he keeps going strong.His roar is fierce and his glowing eyes and terrible teeth just add to his charm lol My family loves this guy even if he scares the dog.
09/04/2021
Dinosaur
My son got this for Christmas and absolutely loved it!! It walks and roars.. I would recommend this product for sure! It's so cute!
09/04/2021
Cool but loud
My little nephews have this jurassic world t-rex,they like playing with it but it is rather loud when it's on..but it looks cool and the kiddos love it so that's what really matters
08/04/2021
Love it 💕✨
My kids absolutely adore this toy! My little guy is fascinated by dinosaurs and he carries this toy everywhere! He even sleeps with it lol 😊. It's the perfect size for him to carry and the devil is in the details so I love how intricate it is!