Malarkey Kids Tooth Brush Teether - Bee Brush

5 5 0 7 7 The Malarkey Kids Teether Toothbrush is tailor-made for baby's first teeth. This unique teether-brush provides sensory satisfaction to baby's sensitive gums, lips and tongue.
Malarkey Kids Tooth Brush Teether - Bee Brush

13/04/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
13/04/2022
Perfect teether!
My son has developed quite the itchiness and immediately when I offer the teether he started to feel relief. You could notice it right away he fell in love.
10/04/2022
Good Quality Teether
This teether is very cute and has different textures which help baby soothe sore gums and gently brushes them at the same time. It is sturdy without being too rigid and is durable for stronger chewing/biting
09/04/2022
Cute and safe
I bought this for my niece to try out. She’s been teething and chewing on everything! She absolutely loves it. The softness is perfect for babies mouths. It soothes and relieves.
04/04/2022
Baby niece
My baby niece loves it and it’s one of her favorite to chew on. She gets a new toy I get my stuff back. Her favorite color is also yellow. She loves her new toy. Highly recommend
03/04/2022
Teether
I have tried many teethers and they don’t compare to this one, easy to hold and is sturdy
01/04/2022
My kid loved it
It was the perfect teether for us. My daughter would hold it and chew ot all the time.