Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier  White

4.7 5 0 23 23 Always can make you feel comforatble; 1.2 Gallon water tank; Produces warm and visible mist to increase the environment humidity; 2 Different output options: Low and High speeds; Low-tank indicator with auto shut-off and Reset light will be illuminated; Reset function on the dial, so you don’t need to unplug the appliance, just turn to the dial Reset position to reset the unit; Filter free; Medicine oil tray, so you can fill in essential oil; Bottom fill water tank with big enough water tank opening so you can clean the water tank easier; Convenient carrying water tank handle; Runs up to 24 hours,contentiously adds moisture to the air; Regular cleaning for the heating element is required as it may become encrusted with mineral deposits which may reduce the mist output rate; Mist output 6000ml/24hrs at highest setting; The Mainstays Warm Misting Humidifier has black and white colors for your options. 120V, 60Hz, 325W
Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier  White

Humidifier
Works well, just a bit large for a small room. Very good for my plants.
Works well
I tried the Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier and overall it works well. The tank is large enough to work all night without having to be refiled. There is an area to add essential oils if you want to. It is fairly quiet but the thermostat kicks on and off which is louder than the machine itself. If you are a light sleeper, you may hear this as well. Overall it is a nice machine and it works well.
Great warm mist humidifier
This is a great warm mist humidifier. There are no moving parts so the unit is very quiet. It has two settings so you can get the amount of mist you want easily. It also has a good sized water reservoir that lasts throughout the day. The output was enough to make two adjacent rooms have more humidity. Overall well built and a great way to add humidity.
24/09/2021
Awesome Warm Mist Humidifier!
I received the Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier White in White color, totally free from Home Tester Ckub for trying it out and providing my honest reviews in return. This awesome Warm Mist humidifier raises the warm moisture content in the air of my room, which help to temporarily relieve congestion and cough, reduce static shocks, relieve dry skin and protect my furniture. Thus humidifier has a heating element which boils the water, producing warm steam. and soothing, visible warm mist travels up the chimney and is released into the air. Dry air from my room is mixed with the steam providing soothing comfort. Also, I have used essential oil into its medicine tray to enjoy a nice moment wherever I need a soothing relaxation at my home. I am so much in love with this humidifier that I have already recommended it to many of my friends and family and several of them have already purchased and used it at their hommes, and love love the relaxation they get from using this humidifier.
24/09/2021
Works Amazing!
The Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier White has been really helpful in my household. My husband suffers from sinus and congestion and he said he's been feeling a lot better since he started using the humidifier. It help him breath better, clear his stuffy nose and also he sleeps better at night. It was really simple to install and easy to use, I also drop some eucalyptus essential oil in the little medicine tray. I definitely will continue using and highly recommend to everyone to try.
23/09/2021
Great design and effective
The Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier has a very nice design and is super lightweight. It is really easy to use and fill with water. My daughter has very dry, itchy skin and allergies. She has been sleeping with this humidifier through the night and she has been really feeling a huge difference. I am really happy with this product and will be purchasing another one for my bedroom as well.
23/09/2021
good size tank
It has 1.5L water tank that lasts through the whole day. It produces too much heat from the unit, not for summer time use in warm climate like Los Angeles.
21/09/2021
Warm Mist Humidifier
This Humidifier works great. It has a large tank so it runs for a long time. Its very quiet and its works great if you add essential oils to it. Really helps clear any congestion you may have.
21/09/2021
Perfect For Winter
The Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier is perfect for when ailments strike or respiratory issues arise.
20/09/2021
Gentle Air Humidificador
it´s help to clean the air and leave a warm environment.
20/09/2021
Warm mist
Very easy to use and the room was field with warm air and I add couple of oil drops and smell great.
12/10/2021
Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier
raises the warm moisture content in the air which can help to temporarily relieve congestion and cough, reduce static shocks, relieve dry skin and protect furniture. It has a heating element that boils the water, producing warm steam. Soothing, visible warm mist travels up the chimney and is released into the air. Dry air from the room is mixed with the steam providing soothing comfort.
12/10/2021
Works great and it's warm
I tried the Mainstays Warm humidifier and it works great, we have out heater on constantly and were getting dry air causing issues. This is great it's warm mist which is great for cold weather. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
11/10/2021
Humidifier
This worked so well for me. It was easy to set up and use. Helped tremendously with my stuffiness, and allergies. I highly recommend . This is the best humidifier I have found yet.
10/10/2021
Amazing life saver
I got this product for a baby I watch that contracted rsv and the next day he was already sounding alot better and breathing easy. The tank does easily remove could be snapped a little better