RaceGT Wired RGB Gaming Ergonomic Mouse

4.4 5 0 14 14 The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy , greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition. 5 different backlight modes for you to choose. (Backlight can be disabled) Press the Backward Button and DPI Button to switch the RGB color mode. This mouse Compatible with Windows XP, ME, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, Chrome, Android, Linux. Fit for Notebook, PC, laptop, Computer, Macbook and so on
RaceGT Wired RGB Gaming Ergonomic Mouse

04/07/2022
Fun Mouse
This is a fun wired mouse! It works great and the lights are a really fun touch especially since you can change them.
04/07/2022
Excellent mouse!
Excellent price point for a wireless recharging battery optical mouse. The mouse is very responsive and easy to use. It's larger so it is easier to fit in your hand without cramping. There are normal right and left click buttons and also speed click buttons on the thumb area. This mouse is performing well and I like that I don't need to buy batteries any more. This is used at my work computer where I need to do a lot of scrolling and clicking, this mouse has made it much more comfortable to move and navigate.
02/07/2022
Son approved
Bought this for my son cause he wanted a gaming room for his birthday, this went great with the lights around his room and he said it works great and he loves it!
30/06/2022
Love
Love this mouse. The lighting is super cute. This mouse is pretty durable and the quality is great. It's very ergonomic for the hand and super comfortable if you're sitting at a desk all day!
29/06/2022
Mouse not in my house
This mouse isn't that great .it stops working a lot . The lights are cool just not a reliable mouse
08/06/2022
Ok
It is a corded mouse, led lit and looks sturdy. Cord is long enough that you can use it from a distance. Definitely recommend if you want just a basic mouse with cord. Good quality for the price.
07/06/2022
Nice mouse!
I would definitely recommend this mouse, I've been using it for quite some time now, and I've been very happy with it since owning. Its fast, accurate, and is super easy to use. This mouse feels great in the hand too! I also really love the vibrant colors that this mouse lights up with! Love this mouse!
30/05/2022
Works well
Beings a Gen X’er I never used to the laptop control, periodical keyboard. But for my son it’s very easy & work well.This mouse not only has left & right finger buttons, forward & backwards click. For my son no issues.
28/05/2022
Must have product
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products. This is definitely an awesome product to share with others. Happy holidays home tester club!!!
22/05/2022
Good for Budget
A reliable mouse that may be utilized for a variety of tasks. Gaming is not an issue, latency is excellent, and clicks are gentle and pleasant to the touch. It performs as expected. Recommended
20/05/2022
Gamers movement
My son lives his gaming mouse. He says it is great and loves using it. It is made with great quality and the price is good too. He also has the other products like the keyboard to go with it.
09/05/2022
Very Good Starter gaming mouse
It is a great starting gaming mouse for newer gamers!
07/05/2022
Excellent control great gaming
I got my 16 yr old gamer son one of these. He was impressed that I had found suuch a high quality mouse for him. He says that this mouse has excellent control, great grip, light weight but not to light and even being wired it's a great gaming mouse. The lights are not over bright and are cool he quesses..
05/05/2022
Works as it should
My son has used this very mouse for gaming for the past 3 months and is absolutely inlove with it.