Auriculares académicos de Hamilton Electronic

4.7 5 0 88 88 AURICULARES PERSONALES MONO o STEREO ALMOHADILLA PIEL SINTÉTICA SIN VOLUMENEHM1410 Características - enchufe estéreo de 3,5 mm - cable Dura de 1,80 m resistente a mordidas -Almohadillas de piel sintética -Impedancia: 170 Ohms -Conductores de altavoces: 40mm tipo imán de cobalto -Cuando se sella en bolsa, mata los piojos en 24-48 horas sin el uso de químicos. - Jugador incluido: Ninguno -Entrada: Estéreo
Auriculares académicos de Hamilton Electronic

27/04/2021
These have been great while learning from home. Clear sounds and comfortable on ears
25/04/2021
Save your money
If you love those classic headphones from the 90s you remember the ones you had in high school. Then these are perfect for you. Really tho it’s 2021 and the haven’t changed as much as the design much less the tech. There’s better options for the same price out there.
13/04/2021
Great headphones!
These headphones are light weight and very clear sound great with great quality.The sound quality is sufficient for listening to voice audio and videos. I love that they are chewproof and prevent the spread of lice. Good added bonuses. The cord could be longr so I don't feel glued to the screen.
13/04/2021
Exactly What We Needed
My daughter has gone through multiple ear buds and we got these to replace her previous set. She loves them and they have been extremely sturdy to have. They sound great and are light weight. Definitely would recommend.
06/04/2021
Headphones
These headphones are very clear and light weight sound great made with great quality highly recommend
23/03/2021
Great headset for virtual learning and working at home
I have 3 pairs of the Hamilton Educational Earphones in my home. I use one for working at home and my 2 kids use them for e learning. The sound quality is sufficient for listening to voice audio and videos. I love that they are chewproof and prevent the spread of lice. Good added bonuses. The cord could be longr so I don't feel glued to the screen. They get the job done and you can't beat the price.
04/03/2021
Awesome sound
Very clear. Added bonus that it kills lice and chew friendly. Would definitely buy again
18/02/2021
Just tried
It worked for a while then kept going in and out of sound
18/02/2021
Easy to use
They have good sound , are easy to use, fit well and are very nice . Seem to be solid construction I’m pleased with them
11/02/2021
Comfortable
Very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The sound quality is clear, clean and sharp.
09/02/2021
Nice
Great product. Family loved it. I even bought more to share with the family
07/02/2021
Cool educational headphone!
The Hamilton Electronic Educational Headphone is a cool headphone. This headphone comes with cushions made of foam which is replaceable and its headband made of aluminum is adjustable and has a cool personal, on-ear design. I love to use this headphone at all times.
06/02/2021
I like them
They do what they are supposed to I suppose but other than that nothing really special about them.
02/02/2021
Hurried and the day
Andy and I think you are still a good day for a bit of the world to me too and I'm glad I got a chance of getting into a new job with the onset of my car
19/01/2021
My Favorite
These headphones us unlike the ones I have t have these here are more sturdy, clearer listening and better cushioning really like theses