Barras de pegamento escolar multiusos de Elmer lavables

4.8 5 0 298 298 Las barras de pegamento escolar multiusos de Elmer ofrecen una manera segura, fácil y confiable de perfeccionar sus manualidades y proyectos. Este juego incluye un recuento de 30 unidades en el paquete. Las barras de pegamento de Elmer no contienen ácido y no son tóxicas, lo que las hace seguras para que las usen los niños. También son lavables en caso de accidentes o desorden. Cuando se usa el adhesivo, se aplica suavemente y es de color transparente. Las barras de pegamento escolar lavables se pueden utilizar en una multitud de superficies como papel, cartón, espuma o cartulinas. Esto hace que este producto sea una buena solución para proyectos de arte, manualidades, proyectos escolares y más. Elmer's se esfuerza por proporcionar un adhesivo sin grumos para obtener resultados limpios y prolijos.
Barras de pegamento escolar multiusos de Elmer lavables

19/09/2021
Works great
Elmer's glue, this is a glue that you can do just about anything with! I use it for crafts mostly. But I've actually tacked down my jeans before when I was short on time and it worked! It's quick drying and drys clear. I have used Elmer's glue stick for minor repairs to items as well. It's easy to remove when you need to as well. I just love it!!
18/09/2021
Elmers has always been a good product
I first started using these glue sticks when I started scrapbooking. Generic brands don't have the sticking power of Elmers. To have a brand like Elmers that is washable is hands down the best glue product on the market. Most other glue brands, your picking, and peeling trying to get it off your hands. Most brands don't come out of your clothes in the washer. I am so glad I can use a product that washes off so easily.
18/09/2021
Good for crafting
This glue isnt bad for crafting, it's not for a heavy duty hold but is great for school projects or picture books. Affordable glue that I would recommend to anyone of my crafting friends or family or anyone with a kid in school.
Many uses
Who doesn't love Elmer's All Purpose School Glue Sticks! Excellent for all our kids art projects, school assignments and other things around the house that might need a little glue to hold them together. One of the best features is that they are washable!
Teachers favorite!
I'm a preschool teacher,and these are hands down THE ONLY brand of glue sticks I'll use because I know I can rely on them not to be gross as hell and all dried out before the kids can even use them once like ive had problems with the generic brands in the past!!
Crafting products
I use this when I'm crafting. It's great cus it works and doesn't leave a mess and it's easy to use.
17/09/2021
Great for home products or school .
These are perfect for home projects or for school. Usually buy a bunch and donate them. They work great and always reasonable priced.
A classic that works
It speaks for itself! Classic that works wonders!
Great glue!
I'm homeschooling my kiddos and we love these glue sticks. They are easy to use with not a lot of mess. Easy for them to grip and dries clear. Highly recommend! Use almost everyday!
Must have for school
I won’t use any other glue stick. I used it over and over it’s neat to work with and gives good adhesion to craft projects. Super easy for children.
Perfect for school projects
We use these glue sticks all the time with my 4 year old. They are easy to use. My 4 year old likes to do things himself and he can use this glue stick without making a mess. I recommend having this glue stick at home and school.
Excellent
Only glue sticks we buy for home crafts and school use. Wr have purchased a few different brands to try and save money, but they don't work nearly as well!
Expected better
I was disappointed in the brand. I do a lot of arts and crafts which calls for a less permanent bond at times. I purchased these glue sticks in hopes of a good solid bond with less mess. The sticks just didn’t provide what I needed.
Trusted kids glue
What can I say I have used this glue since 1990! I'm a lifer. The generic brands just don't cut it. I always stock up on glue sticks for my kiddo. He is always creating works of art and a case is an amazing price!
15/09/2021
Got these for my kids as school started back up and absolutely love it comes with enough and lasts a long time as kids do lots of arts and crafts in their classrooms and goes purple and drys clear and easy to wash off your hands if you get any on them absolutely love this product