4.4 5 0 207 207 Luce impecable. Dura 15 horas. Se siente cómodo, nunca seco. Permanece impecable, sin arrugas.
  • 4.4 De
  • 207 Reseñas

5/16/2019
Omg amazing
Omg this Estee Lauder concealer is a must have! Been looking for a perfect concealer all my life and i finally found the one that i will definitely use for the rest of my life! This concealer is full coverage and it hides all my blemishes and u unwanted scars on my face. Highly recomend it
5/5/2019
Works great!
I have really dark circles under my eyes & this is the best concealer I have found so far. My under eyes are still darker than the rest of my face but barely. It works amazingly on any other imperfections you may have(my case acne scars & discoloration). It goes on smooth, you can layer it, stays in place & doesn't disappear after a couple hours. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I also have fine lines that it does settle into after a few hours(6-8) however I just take a damp makeup sponge & blot the area and that excess product comes right out of those lines.
4/7/2019
The Best
If you have a lot of dark circles, then this concealer is for you. You can easily on as much as you need. I usually use two coats and my circles disappear. It is thicker than most concealers but it lasts all day and covers very well.
1/27/2019
This an awesome concealer. I will continue to buy this product.
9/29/2018
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer Is absolutely amazing. Able to match my skin very easily an the coverage is truly amazing. This is definitely my #1 concealer only con would be it's on the expensive side
5/28/2018
send the free samples of Estee Lauder Double Wear to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/11/2018
I really like this concealer. It is very thick and covers redness perfectly.
4/26/2018
One of THE best concealers ever! Great coverage on under eye circles, problematic skin, and even rosacea. Not to thick, easy to blend,but still a full coverage formula. There color range is phenomenal and lasts forever 💗💜
4/23/2018
I trieddouble wear stay in place flaeless concealer.
3/14/2018
I like this concealer because it lasts all day I also wear it with my double wear 24 hour liquid foundation but I have noticed it doesn't provide as much coverage as I would like
2/5/2018
Estée Lauder is my absolute favorite! This works great and covers really good i would definitely recommend it
1/10/2018
Being a huge fan of EL Double Wear foundation, I obviously had to try the concealer! Being a busy stay at home mom of two children will leave some killer dark circles, so when the EL Double Wear concealer made me look like I had slept a full 8 hours without color corrector underneath, I was very intrigued. I have combo skin so I didn't mind the slightly drying formula, but you may want to sample if you have dry/patchy skin. It stayed in place for around 7 hours without setting powder and 9 hours with setting powder so wear time is comparably average. In general, does it work? Yes. Can I find a comparable/more affordable option? Also yes.
1/3/2018
Such a disappointment. I use the foundation and I have no problem with it. However this was bad. Zero coverage and so very drying. I suggest getting a sample to try it out fully prior to purchasing to see how it wears on your skin.
12/13/2017
This is an absolute godsend. I already use their holy grail foundation, so I had high expectations. It exceeded my high expectations! The formula is lightweight and works flawlessly on my dark circles and bags. It never cakes up and stays in place. I cannot recommend this enough! Love!
11/24/2017
expensive but worth it! amazing coverage especially coming from someone who had really dark circles under my eyes that are hereditary. I also would say it last about 5-7hrs at work, 15hrs maybe if I don't touch my face at all or sweat