4.4 5 0 187 187 ¿Cremoso e hiper-mate? Todo esto es parte de nuestro labial mousse hidratante y lleno de pigmentos, que permanece suave durante ocho horas.
Labial Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™ de Revlon
  • 4.4 De
  • 187 Reseñas

Lip boom
It keeps my lips moist all day one-time-use it keeps my lips so moist I wish you'd come in lip balm
So light and bright
I absolutely love this lip mousse. It wears so light and creamy and the color is super vivid. It does last a long time, but it can be a little drying. I make sure to moisturize before and after wear!
11/05/2019
Really like this product!
Seeing this just made me realize I've been missing the two colors I was wearing from this line, and they were so cute! (Especially the bright light pink.) Guess I'll just have to get some more. Thanks for the reminder!
Excelente
Me encanta toda la marca de estos labiales son muy bonitos tienen una buena pigmentación y duran mucho puestos lo malo que se resecan no se mantienen muy humentados pero de lo demás hermosos
Labial
E comprado varios productos de esa marca, en especial los labiales, compré un labial en el mes de enero, de color gris, y no me gusto como se veía, me gustan más los colores en rojo obscuro.
Bueno
Me gusta porque es muy duradero pero me pasa con los labiales mate que me resecan los labios y tengo que ponerme algo de brillo
Me encanta
Me encanta. Es super mate y dura mucho. Tiene una muy buena pigmentación, y es comodo de llevar en los labios. Reseca un poco
Labial
Exelente producto bellos colores muy duraderos y su aplicador super suave
10/05/2019
I love all this product feels on my lips! Its very creamy but not sticky and has a great color pay off!
Love it! Dries somewhat quickly
Love the color on this product, and especially appreciate the variety of colors. However, be aware as it can dry quickly -- make sure to put on lip balm before you put on. Highly recommend!
09/05/2019
Beautiful
Love the color i chose made my lips pop recieved many complements when i wore it even had a couple woman ask me what brand and shade i was wearing they were interested in checking out out
08/05/2019
Smooth Formula
The formula of this liquid lipstick is so smooth and velvety. This is not matte and but still last for hours. If you are into the more lipstick feel of a liquid lipstick. This is a product you should buy.
07/05/2019
revlon Liquid velvet matte
I’m not normally a girl that wears a lot of lipsticks. But this one went on so gently smoothly easily and stayed on for quite some time and that she was perfect for me I chose a nude shade
05/05/2019
very good
i like this lipstick. very good quality for drugstore lipstick. i love the shade selection. the price is amazing.
05/05/2019
I like this lipstick very highly quality love the color

Galería de probadores