4.8 5 0 143 143 Obtenga una limpieza potente y un gran aroma con el limpiador multi-superficies de Mr. Clean con Febreze frescura de lino y cielo. Arrasa con el 100% de la suciedad, grasa y mugre, dejando el ligero y fresco aroma del limpiador líquido Febreze lino y cielo en su lugar olvidado. Funciona en toda la casa y en todo tipo de superficies, desde el linóleo, hasta los azulejos y pisos de madera terminados, baños y bañeras, e incluso botes de basura.
  • 4.8 De
  • 143 Reseñas

28/10/2019
Clean & Fresh
I love Mr Clean I can use this for everything from walls to floors and everything in between.
28/10/2019
Mr. Clean
I love this product. It works amazing and smells great. It's inexpensive and well worth the price.
The best!
I absolutely LOVE this product! It cleans but instead of the chemical smell, it leaves a wonderful fresh laundry scent all throughout the house. I'm seriously addicted!
Great clean
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky is a great way to clean floors and give them fresh scent. I feel like it is the perfect floor cleaner and get the tuff stains off the floor with ease
Fresh scent
One of my favorite house cleaning ptoducts!!! Strong enough to clean the mess quickly, yet mild enough to not have a strong chemical smell. Rather a fresh clean aroma!
Mr. Clean and Fresh!!!
I love the added Febreze Fresh Linen scent of this Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaner!! It leaves my surfaces clean and fresh smelling, as well as feeling and looking clean and shiny, as well! I love that I can use this in multiple places, all over my home, even in my car!
It does the job
I love this product it smells so good . It cleans really good it doesnt shine like mr.clean head but it does clean and get the dirt and scum out of wherever you need it i buy this every month .
me encanta
es un muy buen limpiador lo uso para muchas superficies 100% recomendado muy buen precio siempre me ha gustado
25/10/2019
Very Satisfied
I love this product! Works wonderfully and smells great!
24/10/2019
Loove it
I love love this new mr clean it's been 1 of the best cleaning products I've ever used. The fragrance is so great & long lasting.
Best product
This is the best cleaning stuff it works great for me
Great stuff
I love this cleaner! It does great on all kinds of surfaces plus it can be used to wipe down with a cloth or paper towel. It also smells amazing and leave my surfaces looking fresh and smelling fresh.
Quality product!
I love the quality and smell of Mr.Clean products.They does not contain any harmful chemical smell or products.It leaves the whole house smelling like clean fresh laundry.I will definitely buy and recommend this product because of its quality and smell.
22/10/2019
Highly recommended
Ok so I clean houses and I use this at every house I clean. The smell is incredible. It does help with grease. I always get a good reveiw after I clean with this. I ise this at home as well. I love it
22/10/2019
Lysol who? Lol
I have always been a Lysol user, but after trying mr clean nomore Lysol the smell alone sold me clean and fresh you don’t need a lot the price is very reasonable