4.9 5 0 168 168 Obtenga una limpieza potente y un gran aroma con el limpiador multi-superficies de Mr. Clean con Febreze frescura de lino y cielo. Arrasa con el 100% de la suciedad, grasa y mugre, dejando el ligero y fresco aroma del limpiador líquido Febreze lino y cielo en su lugar olvidado. Funciona en toda la casa y en todo tipo de superficies, desde el linóleo, hasta los azulejos y pisos de madera terminados, baños y bañeras, e incluso botes de basura.
Limpiador multi-superficies con Febreze frescura de lino y cielo de Mr. Clean
  • 4.9 De
  • 168 Reseñas

28/11/2019
Gets rid of dirt
Mr.Clean is a product that I used for years. I like that it cleans pretty much anything. You can use it to mop floors, wipe walls, wipe down counter tops and for cabinets. You don't need much of it to get that deep down clean, plus it makes it smell really good in your house all day long. Now that it has Febreeze added to it you can get rid of bad odors throughout the house and the odors stay gone. This is great if you have a house full of kiddos , pets or both like I do. The scent is a clean air scent and it doesn't over power.
27/11/2019
Good Stuff. Cleans floors nicely and leaves them smelling great
25/11/2019
Mr Clean multi surface with febreeze
I absolutely love using Mr Clean products and to have febreeze with it .I absolutely love to clean anything just to smell the fragrant smell and knowing that it is nice and clean and the freshness smell last a couple hours.Very happy that this product is mixed with such a nice clean mix.
24/11/2019
Such a refreshing smell
This cleaner leaves your home with such a refreshing smell. Cleans so well and a really good price. Leaves bathroom, kitchen and trash bins so clean and smelling great.
23/11/2019
All time favorite...
I love the majority of the Mr. Clean product line, however the Linen and Sky is my favorite scent of them all. I use it on a regular and have been using it for a while, surprisingly I haven't gotten tired of the scent lol. It leaves a fresh and nice smell that last for a couple of hours, AND it cleans up nasty messes I use it on literally every surface in my house. I will recommend this product for everyday use.
22/11/2019
Love this product
Love the smell of this and it cleans so well very good product
20/11/2019
SMELLS SO CLEAN!
Smells so fresh and clean! And keeps my house looking great! It makes me want to clean just so my house smells this good all the time! I make sure I always have it on hand.
16/11/2019
Mr Clean
Love the smell not overpowering but a clean and fresh smell.. Had my floors looking really good
15/11/2019
mr.clean awsome
this is one of my favorite products i do not ever not have this in my house. It is my go to for cleaning floors, counter tops,bathroom ext. smells so good and really deep cleans what your cleaning.
13/11/2019
Leaves my home smelling FRESH
I absolutely love the way this product leaves my home smelling after mopping. Mr. Clean products are my go to when it comes to cleaning my floors.
12/11/2019
Great Product
I love using this product! It cleans really well and smells wonderful! It works great on my kitchen floor. I would love the option for different scents. I would recommend for multi-purpose cleaning!
12/11/2019
Smells so amazing!
I love cleaning with this cleaning product so much that it’s the only brand I’ll clean my floors with.
10/11/2019
Juanita's review on Mr clean
I think it is totally awesome. It clean my floors and kitchen and bathroom and made my home smell amazing. Juanita
31/10/2019
Cleans well and smells great
I love Mr. Clean products so I was eager to try this cleaner. It cleans all surfaces without leaving a residue. Plus it makes everything smell so clean.
30/10/2019
Awesome smell!
This is my favorite Mr Clean product so far (well, besides the magic eraser). It smells so great! It cleans my floor so well and doesn't leave a sticky film behind after mopping. This is going to be a regular in my home from now on!