4.8 5 0 140 140 Obtenga una limpieza potente y un gran aroma con el limpiador multi-superficies de Mr. Clean con Febreze frescura de lino y cielo. Arrasa con el 100% de la suciedad, grasa y mugre, dejando el ligero y fresco aroma del limpiador líquido Febreze lino y cielo en su lugar olvidado. Funciona en toda la casa y en todo tipo de superficies, desde el linóleo, hasta los azulejos y pisos de madera terminados, baños y bañeras, e incluso botes de basura.
  • 4.8 De
  • 140 Reseñas

21/10/2019
Clean scent
I used it to clean our bathroom surfaces and mop floor. It did a wonderful clean up job and left the house smelling fresh fordays.
21/10/2019
My husband actually bought this and uses this product. He said it gets a good deep clean on our linoleum flooring in the kitchen and bathroom and gives a nice smell. He really likes it and I like the smell as well.
20/10/2019
Love it!
Yeah after Mr. clean came out with their magic erasers I was hooked on their brand and this stuff is no different. I live with three messy guys and I’m always looking for new stronger cleaning products. This stuff cleans wonderfully & smells great.
20/10/2019
Only cleaning stuff I use
Not only does this smell good but it does an amazing job at cleaning
Nothing works better
This is my go to product for cleaning. Have not found anything that works better. No matter what I use this on all dirt and grease is removed
Cleaning
My number 1 product I love it cleans through the toughest dirt less scrubbing
Great scent
I've always loved this brand and having a new scent actually excites me lol. I live love lov rd the scent!
18/10/2019
Love Mr Clean
This smells so good, I love this product. Cleans up great.
18/10/2019
Smells Great!
My house smells so clean after I use Mr. Clean. I love the fact that I can mop floors, and wipe cabinets with one product. Couldn't ask for a better product. I tell everyone about this product!
Great Product
This is a great product to use on counter tops, floors and it has a nice scent. After using this my house smells nice and clean.
Love It
I really enjoy all of the Mr Clean products but this scent is long lasting fresh and clean without the strong chemical smells. I use this for my bathroom especially after my 3yr has an accident.
17/10/2019
I love this product. It make my house smell so fresh after I clean it.
great together
what a great product! power of mr clean with the sweet smell of febreeze. kept the house smelling great for a couple days. only wish they made an unscented one for doing fridges. would highly recommend!
great product
love this clean smell and works great on all my floors
Mr Clean makes things better
I wanted something that wasn't Lysol (understand it's really bad for cats) to tackle mold/odor in my bathroom sink and drain. This did the job--obviously addressing the source because two weeks later no moldy odor. The scent is very pleasant and not overbearing. I will be purchasing this product again.