4,7 5 0 98 98 Sensodyne is specially formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity. For 24hr protection try our new Fresh Mint.
Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste

17/03/2020
Senso . Dyne
I bought it once and it was expensive for me me but would totally recommend the product
09/03/2020
sensodyne
I am a big believer of Sensodyne.. I would really recommend it for anybody..This product is amazing but I really don't like the mint flavour but also use Sesodyne repair and protect..
02/03/2020
Perfect for sensitive teeth and Gums
Perfect for sensitive teeth and Gums, Ever since I switched to sensodyne, I have had less issue with bleeding gums and senstive teeth. and the pricing is now affordable
29/02/2020
Wonder worker
It really works and save us money to visit dentist for a sore tooth,
25/02/2020
Sensodyne Fresh Minty Flavor.
The mint flavor burst in your mouth and you mouth feel so fresh. I love this Fresh Minty Flavor Toothpaste from Sensodyne as I have tried all of them and this is the best.
24/02/2020
Sensodyne Fresh Mint
Was very happy when I saw a bit cheaper Sensodyne toothpaste. It works well for my sensitive teeth. Leaves your mouth fresh and clean.
02/01/2020
Improved sensitivity
Of the whole sensodyne range, I by far prefer the fresh mint. Teeth were less sensitive and the fresh mint taste lasts long, guaranteed fresh breath!
12/11/2019
Toothpaste
Great fresh taste this toothpaste does not only clean your teeth or freshens your breath but is also pain relief i
06/11/2019
Sensodyne Fresh Mint
I have love for all of the sensodyne tootpaste products. I felt fresh. I liked that it is cleanses the mouth well. The product does not need any improvements.
30/10/2019
Sensitiveness
It’s Repaires your sensitive gums whilst cleaning your teeth and gives you a fresh breath that last longer, it’s works !! No improvements needed
11/10/2019
Sensodyne
My husbands favourite toothpaste, he enjoys this product as well as the gentle whitening. I would like to see a product for kids by this brand. I would recommend this product...
08/10/2019
Sensodyne
Its a woow product that is very nice to use and live my mouth clean and fresh it does not have an after taste
02/10/2019
Best to use
I had gums problems and my dentist recommended sensodyne for me and i must say its been months with any gums problem.
16/09/2019
I only use this
my life saver. i went to my dentist and he gave me a sample . wow wow wow . I never go without it , if i run out and use another product i promise you i go running to the store to purchase it.Even my family uses it now.
11/09/2019
Keeps mouth fresh
Sensodyne keeps my mouth fresh all day and my gums are healthy