4.9 5 0 8 8 Cream cheese based dip with onion, goat's cheese and live probiotics.

17/07/2019
This is yummy!
I love this product. It’s a perfect healthy snack for when you get home from work or to put on a cheese platter. Packaging could be improved to look more appealing.
9/07/2019
Unique Combo
Love this dip, but we don't use it as a dip we actually spread it on wraps with chicken and other ingredients its delicious I keep buying it as we use it up too quickly.
4/07/2019
We absolutely always come back to this product, we use it as a snack, when friends pop over and parties, it packs a whole lot of flavour in a product so affordable but tastes so rich, an easy and tasty snack. I stock up on this product each week as it doesn’t last long in my household
24/06/2019
Creamy and packed with caramelised onion flavour
We really love this dip for so many reason: the flavour, that it’s goats cheese, that it’s gluten free and that it has live cultures added! It is super creamy and packed with a delicious sweet, caramelised onion flavour. It is delicious as a dip with crackers or raw vegetables but also really nice in quiche, stirred through pasta, even spread on toast.
22/06/2019
YUM!
Amazing flavours! Highly recommend. My mouth is watering thinking about how good it tastes.
3/06/2019
I loved it
I loved the taste of this. I actually used it in a quiche I was making and it was amazing.
3/06/2019
Yum
I usually don’t like the strong taste of onion but this was delicious, bought for a party and was gone quick. Would buy it again for sure
5/06/2019
Love that Goat’s cheese is becoming more popular. It’s my favourite flavour! Would love to see more flavour pairings, as I can’t eat onion or garlic.