4.9 5 0 9 9 Cream cheese based dip with onion, goat's cheese and live probiotics.

21/08/2019
Yummy!
I really enjoy this product. I must say though that I don’t like it as a dip. To me it’s a little too rich or something. I do however love to use it as a spread on a wrap / sandwich with chicken and salad. Also little blobs of it (sort of how you would crumble on feta) is delicious on avocado toast
17/07/2019
This is yummy!
I love this product. It’s a perfect healthy snack for when you get home from work or to put on a cheese platter. Packaging could be improved to look more appealing.
09/07/2019
Unique Combo
Love this dip, but we don't use it as a dip we actually spread it on wraps with chicken and other ingredients its delicious I keep buying it as we use it up too quickly.
04/07/2019
We absolutely always come back to this product, we use it as a snack, when friends pop over and parties, it packs a whole lot of flavour in a product so affordable but tastes so rich, an easy and tasty snack. I stock up on this product each week as it doesn’t last long in my household
24/06/2019
Creamy and packed with caramelised onion flavour
We really love this dip for so many reason: the flavour, that it’s goats cheese, that it’s gluten free and that it has live cultures added! It is super creamy and packed with a delicious sweet, caramelised onion flavour. It is delicious as a dip with crackers or raw vegetables but also really nice in quiche, stirred through pasta, even spread on toast.
22/06/2019
YUM!
Amazing flavours! Highly recommend. My mouth is watering thinking about how good it tastes.
03/06/2019
I loved it
I loved the taste of this. I actually used it in a quiche I was making and it was amazing.
03/06/2019
Yum
I usually don’t like the strong taste of onion but this was delicious, bought for a party and was gone quick. Would buy it again for sure
05/06/2019
Love that Goat’s cheese is becoming more popular. It’s my favourite flavour! Would love to see more flavour pairings, as I can’t eat onion or garlic.