4.9 5 0 49 49 A chunky dip with cashews and feta, perfect with crackers.

22/10/2019
Chucky Roasted Capsicum
Loved it, makes your platter fancy without trying and my fussy daughter even loved it. I buy one every shopping trip to have in fridge if unexpected guests drop by then end up eating it myself..
15/10/2019
Perfect for entertaining
This delicious healthy spread is ideal to serve Visitors or to enjoy on Crackers while watching your favourite TV programme. However keep it away from the kiddies as grownups are entitled to a little Adult pleasure!
27/09/2019
Never tasted so good
I love this with my crackers and cheese and all the ladies love this at the office. I keep this stocked at home as its off the shelves before the end of the week. I highly recommend this as its has a lovely capsicum flavor and spice that is not too overwhelming.
19/09/2019
Love the taste
All my favourite flavours in this one product. Thank you Wattle Valley for this delicious dip. I even love the fact it is chunky. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.
12/09/2019
so addictive
this is a must when entertaining. it is so addictive. beautiful flavour with a wonderful chunky texture. i will be stocking up for the Christmas season.
09/09/2019
Easy
Perfect for a cheese platter or quick snack on the go. Has disappeared off my table faster than I could think multiple times. It's definitely a must try!
28/08/2019
Roasted Capsicum Dip
I first tried this about a month ago, I was entertaining some guests and this dip was gone almost as soon as it was served! It was a massive hit everyone loved it and I’ve since purchased it multiple times. I’m a big dip fan and this went straight to the top of my list :)
25/08/2019
Chunky dip
Very good , very tasty , very hard to stop eating until it is all gone
23/08/2019
I love the chunky texture and the taste is delicious. I always have to buy several for parties as it never lasts long
20/08/2019
Love it!
Amazing taste and texture and they need to make it in a bigger container!
18/08/2019
OMG This is amazing!
This is SO nice! Love the cashew pieces. It's so nice! Gluten free too!
17/08/2019
Great flavour
Wattle Valley chunky range is great. Their choices are good and it's always easy to find a taste to suit everyone.
17/08/2019
Love this dip. It is full of flavour and is great with a cheese board or with cabanossi and crackers. Great for a snack or when entertaining. Even the kids eat this one so I definitely recommend it.
13/08/2019
Yummy!
This dip is super tasty I enjoyed it with some Turkish bread and some other dips and platter stuff and it was the stand out of the 3 dips we were enjoying that night. I highly recommend it
08/08/2019
TOO GOOD
The flavours are amazing. The quality and price place his product as a must have in your shopping.