4.6 5 0 35 35 Our recipe is simple: Good food starts from real ingredients. No artificial colours or flavours. No preservatives. Cholesterol free.
McCain Frozen Shredded Potato Hash Browns

16/01/2020
Kids Loved Them
Used these as a base in my Pie Maker (omelette mixture on top) & worked a treat. Kids love them. In the airfryer they also came out crunchy on the outside & soft in the middle. Nice flavour & responably priced.
15/01/2020
So good
Wouldn't have made it through the first trimester of my pregnancy without them. They're quick, tasty and soo crispy! Sometimes I will microwave fiest so they cook quicker because I am too impatient
12/12/2019
Family Favourite
It is a great product my kids love hash browns and McCain Hash browns are totally life saver for me. I love the fact that t is free from preservatives and no added flavour. can cook it in a variety of ways and they turn super crispy and tasty. Its a nice sde dish and can be eaten on its own or with a main.
07/12/2019
Great Value
So much cheaper than buying from the deli and they taste delicious.
05/12/2019
Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside
The hash browns from McCain are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside with actual chunks of small potato that you can see instead of just mashed up mush like other brands.
04/12/2019
Delish
These are great. Easy to cook, have a great crunch and are delicious. I really enjoy the hash browns and they cook so well.
29/11/2019
It’s like having hasbrowns from Maccas right at home. Doesnt crumble and easy to cook. Two thumbs up from me!
25/11/2019
Easy
Easy meal to stick in air fryer to add with breakfast. Delicious
19/11/2019
Simply the best
I love Mcains Hash Browns. The outside is crisp and crunchy with a lovely golden colour and the potato in the middle soft and delicious. They are not oily like some brands. Definately recommend.
18/11/2019
Tasty
Delicious and happy to have in breakfast. Will definitely recommend this to everybody.
17/11/2019
Delicious crisp and golden. The best tasting hash browns! Taste just like McDonald's.
14/11/2019
Grabbed a pack as a treat for the kids and they’re awesome. Nice and potato-y and crunchy! You need to cook it a few more mins than recommend on the pack for them to be crunchy but it’s worth it.
13/11/2019
Breakfast happiness
My kids, my husband and I all love these. It completes our sunday breakfast. We use them on breaky wraps and they taste amazing thanks to these hash browns. They arent too oily as some others I have had.
11/11/2019
Very Tasty
I purchased these hash browns and cooked them in my Air Fryer and they came out so crisp and crunchy I loved the taste and will buy them again.
11/11/2019
Always crispy
Sunday morning bacon and eggs aren’t the same without has browns, and I always grab these as they crisp up really well, have a good flavour and don’t fall apart.