Nair Soft Natural Wax Strips

4.9 5 0 10 10 Nair Soft Natural Wax Strips are specially formulated for people who want to quickly and precisely remove unwanted hair from the body or face.
Nair Soft Natural Wax Strips

05/10/2021
This works well, specifically in lockdown, when it is not safe to go out and do waxing. This is good for quick touch ups. Skin dies not feel to dry after using it. I like it.can recommended
02/10/2021
Perfect for those quick touch ups
I love these wax strips. The size is perfect for when those unwanted hairs pop up on the lip or chin. I love that I can keep these in the bathroom cupboard and they are ready to use straight out of the packet. I recommend them to everyone.
28/09/2021
So good!
Before a night out, I always use one of these for quick touch ups. It does not hurt at all and they are so convenient for quick usage. Highly recommend these wax strips!! Go get them.
22/09/2021
Worth the money
Great product. Does its job perfectly. Targets all small hairs too which was a win as most of the products used lately didn't do the job
21/09/2021
Worth of price
It's so good that you can clear your skin from hair. It even target the small hairs.
20/09/2021
Life saver
This product is so much better then i initially thought! Not only is lockdown bad enough, it makes it worse when you can’t even have beauty appointments! Will definitely be using this product a lot more !
12/09/2021
Lockdown go to
The thought of me doing my own waxing was never heard of before we went into another lockdown. Now these are my go to and I don’t think I’ll ever return to the salon prices when I can do the same job at home. I have had silky smooth legs for around 4 weeks and it’s mess free and takes less than 30 minutes.
10/09/2021
Easy to use
The Nair wax strips are great for removing hair not only on my body but on my face as well. It's simple and easy to use and it helps to remove my hair from the root.
09/09/2021
Leaves my skin so soft
I love these wax strips because they leave my skin feeling super soft! The mini size is really good for precise waxing and very easy to use. No unwanted redness afterwards. The naturalness is a bonus.
02/09/2021
My skin is so smooth
I have always used this brand and my skin is always left feeling fresh and so so smooth this natural pack is great I will be definitely be purchasing this again