4.4 5 0 65 65 Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup while ceramides help restore the skin barrier.

23-05-2019
I really like this product. I use the hand cream and was excited to try these. They do a great job, and leave my face feeling great.
22-05-2019
Amazing in skin
My daughter uses a lot of make up and likes to have a nice product that doesn’t dry out her skin or cause acne this one seems to be her favourite so far Ok
22-05-2019
good product
Use several products by this brand. I will continue to use them.
19-05-2019
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Cloths
I am in love with these cleansing cloths. Removes make-up, dirt and oils in a snap. Always leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I'll definitely buy these again.
Jadore
Se produit est a la hauteur de mes gout mes moi et les tic tac nous ne fesons quun
Would Recommend
Always leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized! I suffer from dry and oily skin. This is one of the only products that dont leave my skin feeling worse than before. I use it at least once a day!
Clean and Gentle
As an older woman with dry skin, I am always looking for a nourishing and moisturizing cleanser. I found it! These wipes are drenched in goodness for your skin. My skin feels clean and soft. I highly recommend!
Great cleanse!
These work great to clean thoroughly leaving skin feeling smooth and soft. The gentle cleanse was not drying nor did it leave the skin feeling taut as mod many others. Great product!
Un indispensable
J'aime beaucoup ces menthes rafraîchissantes et facile à transporter. L'emballage est pratique et compact. Un must have in your pocket.
Excellent Way To Cleanse Your Face
I really have tried many different brands of cleansing wipes. I also really like and use many of CeraVe skincare products. These wipes effectively remove all traces of impurities and makeup. Very easily, gently and they leave my skin feeling well moisturized, soft and refreshed. I will buy again and recommend highly.
14-05-2019
haleine fraiche
jai Adoreeeeeee ces minis gum la🤪petit format et pratique . sapporte facilement et permet den offrir a des gens au besoin🤫
13-05-2019
Really Works
Leaves a Beautiful feeling of clean pores and moist skin
12-05-2019
My go to facial cloths
I have been using these as my only facial cleanser for some time now. They really are great for my dry skin. I especially like that they remove all traces of makeup even mascara. I stock up on these whenever I can so I never run out.
11-05-2019
Trop poivre
Le gout pouurais etre mieux si le gout serais moins fort en menthe poivre.
11-05-2019
Miam
J'adore la nouvelle tic tac gum. J'aime le goût et le goût de la gomme reste longtemps. Très satisfaisant! J'espère que vous allez la sortir à la canelle. Miam!