4.3 5 0 66 66 Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup while ceramides help restore the skin barrier.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Cloths
  • 4.3 from
  • 66 Reviews

Reviews

30-07-2019
Tic tac gomme
Bon gout donne bonne haleine format pratique prix raisonnable
28-07-2019
Best face wipes
i love to use these hydrating cerave wipes on my skin. they do not irritate or break me out. They keep my skin nice and hydrated
25-07-2019
Great Cleasning Cloths
great cleasning cloths. They stay wet in package and dont dry out. leaves skin cleasned.
06-07-2019
My favorite
I love every products Cerave. Have been using their creams from some time now and love it. Those wipes keep my skin clean, hydrated and soft.
04-07-2019
Surprenant
Excellente mais un peu collante perd rapidement de sa saveur mais belle élasticité Le fait que ce soit sans sucre... WoW
06-06-2019
Bien au début... mais pas jusqu'à la fin
Bon goût, bonne texture, mais perd rapidement ces deux attributs. Il faut en prendre plusieurs pour avoir la sensation de mâcher une gomme, un ou deux ne suffisent pas. La texture devient rapidement désagréable en bouche, après quelques minutes. N'est pas de concurrence à une vraie gomme à mâcher.
05-06-2019
Super
Ce que j'aime de ce produit, c'est qu'il ne colle pas aux prothèses et son goût est délicieux et rafraîchissant.
28-05-2019
Super
Une gomme de qualité qui garde sa saveur longtemps! La seule chose à redire est qu'elles sont un peu petites.
26-05-2019
A big game changer
This has made a huge impact on my personal appearance. I have had the worst time trying to find a product that truly worked on my face without ever drying or breaking it out. I have used this product for the last month and I am so happy with it. I'm glad I tried it out because it has my skin feeling radiant.
23-05-2019
Great
I really like this product. I use the hand cream and was excited to try these. They do a great job, and leave my face feeling great.
22-05-2019
Amazing in skin
My daughter uses a lot of make up and likes to have a nice product that doesn’t dry out her skin or cause acne this one seems to be her favourite so far Ok
22-05-2019
good product
Use several products by this brand. I will continue to use them.
19-05-2019
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Cloths
I am in love with these cleansing cloths. Removes make-up, dirt and oils in a snap. Always leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I'll definitely buy these again.
16-05-2019
Jadore
Se produit est a la hauteur de mes gout mes moi et les tic tac nous ne fesons quun
16-05-2019
Would Recommend
Always leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized! I suffer from dry and oily skin. This is one of the only products that dont leave my skin feeling worse than before. I use it at least once a day!

Q & A

Loading...

Similar products