4.4 5 0 62 62 Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup while ceramides help restore the skin barrier.

Effective and gentle
I have acne prone sensitive yet slightly oily skin and these are fine for my skin. Sukin are my absolute favorite but these do everything I need them to without irritating and drying my skin out.
Très bon goût
Je l'adore surper bon goût pas de sucre mais elle le goût de dure pas très longtemps sinon elle est parfaite
Mm
Jai adorer sa donne une bonne haleine ☺je recommande le produit à tous
Différent
Différent et bon goût !! Petite bouchée explosion de saveur !!
2019-05-10
pratique dans leurs petites boites
je trouve que ces petites gommes sont très pratiques,elles sont petites donc on peut en macher une discrètement ,en plus elles sont très gouteuses et le gout dure longtemps et rend l'haleine fraiche.
2019-05-09
Love this product. It removes make up quickly and leaves skin feeling fresh & hydrated.
Great and refreshing
I use these to wipe my face and feel refreshed throughout the day it removes oil and grime and least me feeling like I've just come from the shower. Super handy you take on a road trip or camping.
Great wipes
These removed my stubborn eye make up easily and left my face feeling soft.
Must have travellers
These are awesome for travel and camping. I will be keeping supply of on hand
Makeup remival
I like this product very much. It cleans all the makeup off my face.
refreshing
Liked the feel of these and left face refreshed and moisturized. Nice when on a trip to carry in purse for a quick refresh.
Ahhhh
Getting a day’s worth of make-up, pollution and grime off my face never felt so good!
Feels really good
Gives a refreshing feeling after use definitely recommend
Left a burning sensation
Have been using theses cloths for a week now and these leave a burning sensation on skin.
Quality
Its super clear and cleanses the skin so well. It was soft and fragile used to feel smooth textured.