4.3 5 0 66 66 Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup while ceramides help restore the skin barrier.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Cloths

16-05-2019
Clean and Gentle
As an older woman with dry skin, I am always looking for a nourishing and moisturizing cleanser. I found it! These wipes are drenched in goodness for your skin. My skin feels clean and soft. I highly recommend!
Great cleanse!
These work great to clean thoroughly leaving skin feeling smooth and soft. The gentle cleanse was not drying nor did it leave the skin feeling taut as mod many others. Great product!
Un indispensable
J'aime beaucoup ces menthes rafraîchissantes et facile à transporter. L'emballage est pratique et compact. Un must have in your pocket.
Excellent Way To Cleanse Your Face
I really have tried many different brands of cleansing wipes. I also really like and use many of CeraVe skincare products. These wipes effectively remove all traces of impurities and makeup. Very easily, gently and they leave my skin feeling well moisturized, soft and refreshed. I will buy again and recommend highly.
14-05-2019
haleine fraiche
jai Adoreeeeeee ces minis gum la🤪petit format et pratique . sapporte facilement et permet den offrir a des gens au besoin🤫
13-05-2019
Really Works
Leaves a Beautiful feeling of clean pores and moist skin
12-05-2019
My go to facial cloths
I have been using these as my only facial cleanser for some time now. They really are great for my dry skin. I especially like that they remove all traces of makeup even mascara. I stock up on these whenever I can so I never run out.
Trop poivre
Le gout pouurais etre mieux si le gout serais moins fort en menthe poivre.
Miam
J'adore la nouvelle tic tac gum. J'aime le goût et le goût de la gomme reste longtemps. Très satisfaisant! J'espère que vous allez la sortir à la canelle. Miam!
SUPERBE PRODUIT
J 'ai aime le gout et le croquant de la tic tac pour atteindre la gum mais une seul chose le gout ne reste pas longtemps
Not great
The product was ok not great left my skin sticky .
Bon goût
Rafraîchissant. Donne bonne haleine. Texture dure, mais molle à l’intérieur. Une belle surprise. J’ai adoré
Effective and gentle
I have acne prone sensitive yet slightly oily skin and these are fine for my skin. Sukin are my absolute favorite but these do everything I need them to without irritating and drying my skin out.
Très bon goût
Je l'adore surper bon goût pas de sucre mais elle le goût de dure pas très longtemps sinon elle est parfaite
Mm
Jai adorer sa donne une bonne haleine ☺je recommande le produit à tous