4.4 5 0 65 65 Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup while ceramides help restore the skin barrier.
  • 4.4 from
  • 65 Reviews

Reviews

11-05-2019
SUPERBE PRODUIT
J 'ai aime le gout et le croquant de la tic tac pour atteindre la gum mais une seul chose le gout ne reste pas longtemps
10-05-2019
Not great
The product was ok not great left my skin sticky .
10-05-2019
Bon goût
Rafraîchissant. Donne bonne haleine. Texture dure, mais molle à l’intérieur. Une belle surprise. J’ai adoré
10-05-2019
Effective and gentle
I have acne prone sensitive yet slightly oily skin and these are fine for my skin. Sukin are my absolute favorite but these do everything I need them to without irritating and drying my skin out.
10-05-2019
Très bon goût
Je l'adore surper bon goût pas de sucre mais elle le goût de dure pas très longtemps sinon elle est parfaite
10-05-2019
Mm
Jai adorer sa donne une bonne haleine ☺je recommande le produit à tous
10-05-2019
Différent
Différent et bon goût !! Petite bouchée explosion de saveur !!
10-05-2019
pratique dans leurs petites boites
je trouve que ces petites gommes sont très pratiques,elles sont petites donc on peut en macher une discrètement ,en plus elles sont très gouteuses et le gout dure longtemps et rend l'haleine fraiche.
09-05-2019
Great product
Love this product. It removes make up quickly and leaves skin feeling fresh & hydrated.
09-05-2019
Great and refreshing
I use these to wipe my face and feel refreshed throughout the day it removes oil and grime and least me feeling like I've just come from the shower. Super handy you take on a road trip or camping.
09-05-2019
Great wipes
These removed my stubborn eye make up easily and left my face feeling soft.
08-05-2019
Must have travellers
These are awesome for travel and camping. I will be keeping supply of on hand
08-05-2019
Makeup remival
I like this product very much. It cleans all the makeup off my face.
08-05-2019
refreshing
Liked the feel of these and left face refreshed and moisturized. Nice when on a trip to carry in purse for a quick refresh.
07-05-2019
Ahhhh
Getting a day’s worth of make-up, pollution and grime off my face never felt so good!

Q & A

Loading...

Similar products