Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer Toaster Oven 31403C

4.7 5 0 60 60 The Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer Toaster Oven creates evenly browned, crispy foods with Sure-Crisp air frying functionality.* The 4 versatile settings let you air fry, toast, bake or broil a variety of foods. The oven has a 4 slice capacity. *Air fry feature may require more cooking time than standalone air fryers.
Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer Toaster Oven 31403C

10-09-2022
GIVE ME A CRUNCH AND DIP
THIS IS A GREAT DRINK WHEN YOU ARE DRINKS WITH YOUR FRIENDS ADDING WHITE RUM OR DARK RUM IS FANTASTIC BUT ITS MUCH BETTER WITH VOTKA ALOT OF MY FRIENDS HAVE ENJOYED THIS ON A HOT SUMMERS DAY
04-09-2022
Verygood Airfryer oven
Healthy alternative. It was a good purchase. We have been using it for two months. We use it almost every day. We were used to a conventional oven, and the first thing we noticed is that we had to adjust the temperature we were used to. The first thing we cooked almost burned because the temperature was too high. To rotisserie a chicken, you'll have to choose the smaller chicken you can find at the market. An average bird won't fit in there. We tried and it made a huge mess. It was a nightmare to clean. When we used a small chicken, it ended up perfect. Another problem is that it's small. It works to cook for two people. If we are in four or more, we need to cook in batches or go back to the conventional oven
27-07-2022
Best toaster oven
Out of the many toaster ovens I’ve had over the years, this one takes the cake!(and the pizza lol)
20-07-2022
love the results
It took me over a year of considering whether it was worth spending money on an air fryer, would I really use it? I am so happy that I did. The food that comes out is excellent. Even just reheating a left over grilled cheese sandwich tastes so much better than reheating in a toaster oven or microwave. I have absolutely not regrets about this purchase. Everything cooks quickly, and the results have all been better than expected.
04-07-2022
Easy to use, easy to clean, food taste great!
I love the look of this airfryer - it is very aesthetically pleasing. I dont like the look of other airfryers on the market (kind of look like a spaceship to me) This style is something I keep on my counter 24/7 whereas the look of the other one would have me putting it away after use. i use this for all different kinds of foods and it cooks SO quick and everything comes out tasting amazing. I love that this replaces my toaster as well so it frees up some counter space for me. I had my eye on this one for a long time and the price dropped below 100 bucks and i couldnt pass it up. It has been worth every penny i paid for it!!
04-06-2022
For the office lunchroom
Bought one for the office lunchroom. It is used daily Exceptionally simple and easy to use, easy to clean, good size. Not sure if anyone uses the baking pan/grill but it certainly does everything we need it to do
27-05-2022
Bon produit
Excellent produit je le recommande vivement
19-05-2022
Great !!
I love this product. I first tired this at my moms house and I’m about to buy one. Works great and love that you have the option for the air fryer. Very easy to use and easy to clean. I would use this over my microwave.
15-05-2022
Excellent
The beta Mothers Day gift yet. I love the fact that I can use this as an air fryer and still have the lighter toasting options of a toaster oven. Coming from a trusted brand I’m confident in having this in my kitchen full time, it’s still easy to clean and has nearly replaced the oven. Would recommend.
06-04-2022
Mini four
J'adore ce mini four. Je savais qu'en achetant la marque Hamilton Beach, j'allais avoir un excellent rapport qualité-prix et je ne me suis pas trompé. Le petit four fonctionne comme une merveille, la nourriture est cuite de façon égale et le mini four se lave facilement. La seule chose negative est que le temps de cuisson des aliments peut être différent de ce qui est inscrit sur la boîte de la nourriture (vu que ça ne chauffe pas exactement comme un four conventionnel).
05-04-2022
Petit four a convection
J'ais acheté cet appareil l'an passé et je dois dire que je ne me sers plus de mon gros four. J'aime le friteuse a air. Les aliments en sortent croustillant et a point.
27-03-2022
The mini oven I really wanted
I don't even need a large oven, it's just my style, and if there's only one small, slimy and smart thing, I can't really do everything from bread to thyme-roasting.
11-03-2022
prefer this over our oven
I have been using this over my oven since I've gotten the item it's easy to clean, efficient, and cooks food just like a big oven.
08-03-2022
Great toaster oven
It works great. Can use it in a small apartment. Easy to clean too.
04-03-2022
Awesome
I love toaster/ conventional ovens but this one is fantastic. Lots of settings to choose from which means you get your use out of it!