L’Oréal Paris - Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

4.5 5 0 41 41 Get instant volume for your lashes! L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara gives your lashes instant breathtaking volume and length. The new formula is infused with a luscious blend of flower oils - lashes feel conditioned and supple to the touch. Lash Paradise Mascara is clump-resistant, smudge-resistant, longwearing and sui--for sensitive eyes. The ultra-soft wavy brush catches every lash for dense, fuller-looking lashes.
L’Oréal Paris - Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

09-08-2022
Amazing volume
This is my go to mascara now. It provides a ton of volume without all the clumpy mess. I can really see a difference and would not switch to any other mascara.
28-07-2022
Eyelashes won’t full off
I have used many different Mescares that are waterproof and they were all very hard to get out your lashes untill I got my hands on this one. It i/ littary my all time favourite mescarea and my eyelash are much better didn’t even fall when i removed it.
28-07-2022
Absolute favourite
My absolute favourite mascara. No clumps, plenty volume, doesn’t sting eyes if sweating, lasts all day, washes off easily, doesn’t cake on. Would be nice if it was in a larger container to last me longer.
27-07-2022
Favorite mascara
I absolutely love this mascara. It gives your lashes the perfect lift, while never being clumpy or have that spiderlash appearance. The brush is sleek enough that I can get all my tiny lashes in the corners of my eyes. I am able to use multiple layers depending on the look I am trying to achieve. Best of all the price point is so reasonable. Highly recommend!
25-07-2022
J’adore ce produit
Essayer c l’adopter, il fait de super beau cils
21-07-2022
My go-to Mascara
I've tried so many mascaras in my life and this is absolutely my favourite at the moment. I use it with the primer and it gives me great separation, lift and length. It stands up to higher end mascaras and doesn't break the bank.
18-07-2022
Loreal mascara
I am very picky with my mascaras and use either Estee Lauder or just about any Loreal mascara. Affordable and just as good if not better than the pricier mascaras
17-07-2022
Does what it says
I liked the mascara. It provided tons of volume and lift. The only downside is that it flakes quite a bit. Constantly have to check a mirror to wipe them off. Mascara also doesn't last that long. It dries out after a month. Bought it twice now to give it a chance but won't waste my money anymore
17-07-2022
Very good!
I really love this mascara ! I’m blond, so I have really pale eyelashes. With this one, I really love how it looks on me and it lasts for a long time. It dries fast and there is no black residuals under my eye.
15-07-2022
Gets the job done
The mascaras packaging is really pretty, helps to give your lashes length but I did find after a few uses I had flaking. I did love how it created volume but couldn't manage the flakes
12-07-2022
Greats lengths with no clumps!
This has been the only mascara that I have bought more than once! I love that it doesn’t clump, is easy to wash off and really lengthens and separates my lashes. I would recommend this!
10-07-2022
My go-to!
I have been using this mascara for years and it has never failed me! Makes my lashes look both long and voluminous and it doesn't flake like other drugstore mascaras I've tried in the past. Highly recommend. :)
10-07-2022
Beautiful lashes!
I'm pretty fussy about the mascaras I use. I love the brush and it didn't clump going on or flake during the day
04-07-2022
I'M IN PARADISE WITH THIS MASCARA!!
I love this mascara, it both lengthens and volumizes perfectly. It separates my lashes and there's no clumps. I've purchased this three times now. Couple things I noticed is that you have to use it a few times first when you get it in order to fully coat the brush and get the effect you're after. The other thing is that the opening of the tube gets a lot of mascara build up after a while, which can get messy. I remove the gunk with an orange stick, no problems.
30-06-2022
Lash paradise
I first i liked this product....but now after using it for a couple months i realize the product is starting to get mega clumpy its hard to  work with the wand when the product is stuck on on my lashes in clumps . i did notice a little bit of flakes falling off. Easy to remove with makeup remover.A great part about this product is the packaging its simple and clean. the rose gold colour is really cute and elegant .  The bottle is really small and convenient. the bottle is much thinner compared to other mascara on the market, makes it easier to carry around in a makeup bag. i would  not recommend this product its annoying to work with....