Burt's Bees® Nettoyant pour le corps à la lavande et au miel

4,9 5 0 37 37 Nourrissez et rajeunissez votre corps avec le nettoyant pour le corps Burt's Bees®, qui nettoie et stimule vos sens avec un agréable parfum aromatique.
Burt's Bees® Nettoyant pour le corps à la lavande et au miel

Nice smelling
It has a very smellingand calms at the same time. Cleans fairly well too. If you are into lavender for a body wash, this is for you.
Love this Product!!!
I love all Burt's Bees products but this one especially. I love how refreshed you feel and how amazing you smell after washing. It is such a nice feeling to have no residue lingering on you!
Honey Bee
Love burt bees products the smell and ingredients all natures scents
Awesome
Make you feel clean and only need a tablespoon on your cloth
Relaxing
This is so soothing. I think one of my favorite things is that the scent isn't so strong that that is all you think about when using it. I will be honest and say I stalk up when it is on sale but it is worth the full price. I am on a budget.
Burt’s Bees® Body Wash
The lavender was great smelling, the liquid was thick, rich and felt soft and silky on the skin. Generous amount of bubbles and washed off very quickly. Leaving my skin feeling very refreshed and clean.
Love!
I have become obsessed with Burt’s bees products it started with the lip chap then the lotions, cleansers, creams, and now body wash. The body wash leaves your feeling g refreshed and cleansed. And smells phenomenal too! I have become obsessed with Burt’s bees products it started with the lip chap then the lotions, cleansers, creams,
Clean and refreshing feeling
Lovely scent with no soapy residue. Would be great to have smaller size for travelling.
04-03-2021
I would like to try this and give my honest opinion and a true feedback
10-02-2021
I have tried this before. Its nice and creamy and it cleans you good.recommend it for you.
18-09-2019
Merci à vous pour vos commentaires. Ça me donne envie de l'utiliser.
08-06-2019
I would like to try this product. I like the smell of lavender. would like a tester on this product . thanks
06-06-2019
I just heard on Rachael Ray that honey is the best medicine you can ever find so please send me one
05-06-2019
I have not tried this particular product from Burt’s Bees but have used the lip chapstick and love it! I have also heard so many positive comments about Burt’s Bees products from friends so I know that I will be checking out this and other Burt’s Bees products in the future.
05-06-2019
Très bon produit juste pas testé, attend de recevoir. bonne marque..