4,3 5 0 104 104 Sunlight® Oxi Action™ Sachets Action aide à éliminer la graisse, les taches et les aliments cuits au four sans pré-rinçage

Works for light jobs
I found that this product worked okay with light loads i.e. required a basic wash and didn't have must dirt, stuck on food or grime. I was not overly impressed with the finish. It didn't provide the glistening finish that I'm used to. Also, I found it much less likely to work when I put it in the dispenser - dishes came out dirty although it dissolved and there was none remaining in my dishwasher. It worked better if I put the tab directly into the dishwasher.
Works great
I have tried these pods in the past, I prefer them over some of the more expensive brands. They work well without leaving and residue like the more expensive brands do. I have switched to the non toxic brands which I prefer although this would be my second choice.
sunlight dishwasher pods
works great,dose not leave cloudy residue,rinceing the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher is not necessary
Fantastic product
I love this product throw it inthe washer and turn it on.
Dishwasher detergent
This product works great and smells really nice. No complaints.
04-09-2019
Loved these pods. My dishes came out sparkling, no spots residue. Will purchase again :)
02-09-2019
Vaisselle propre
Jadore ma vaisselle es toujours propres sanstache ou residu et en plus il srns tres bon je recommande a tout mes proche ayant un lave vaisselle
21-08-2019
Good product
I tried it first because of the price, as it’s cheaper than the other brands. I am very satisfied with this product, it leaves the dishes clean and I like the pods better than the liquid. Never had a problem with it.
10-08-2019
Better than cascade
Love the smell of these. They work great in my dishwasher.
07-08-2019
Not impressed
I tried this product. Some of the pods never opened. Had to do the load again.
05-08-2019
Sunlight Clean
Leaves dishes clean no residue left only clean dishes. Recommended!
28-07-2019
Better then the rest
First of doesnt leave residue or that odd after smell has yet to still get that food stick what i love most about this product is the fact its sunlight and i would recommend this product to ever candian household
28-07-2019
very good
i don't usually use my dishwasher but i received a free sample of the sunlight +oxi and i was surprised at how well it worked, I will definitely be buying some.
26-07-2019
Worked great
The price was right and my dishes came out clean. I was happy it dissolved I have had problems with other brands for that
25-07-2019
Sunlight dishwasher detergent.
Sunlight dishwashing worked very well for most dishes. Stuck on food did not always come off. The price was very reasonable.