4.5 5 0 10 10 Swiss Beauty Gentle Eye Make-up Remover Waterproof for Eyes and Lips contains a non-irritating, fragrance-free formula to gently and effectively remove waterproof eye make-up and long lasting lipstick. The dual action formula contains oils to dissolve make-up and a lotion to remove traces of make-up and refresh the skin. Suitable for all eyes including sensitive and contact lens wearers.
Swiss Beauty Eye Makeup Remover

13-09-2020
Good
Good product. And it is not irritating on my eyes. It's affordable. The smell is refreshing
28-08-2020
Review for mackup remover
It's a good product for mackup removing.all are must try this product
24-07-2020
Ok product
Actually my skin is sensitive so after applying makeup remover on my eyes or face my skin start burning i had a bad experience
30-06-2020
Amazing product
I just love this product. Really very nice. It's a must try
22-06-2020
Loved it
As makeup lover makeup removing is essential and must step for skin. And I found this product really affordable and travel friendly. This is really amazing just remove makeup the way you want it.
26-05-2020
Bugged friendly Make up remover
I tried this since I started doing Make very cheep and good it's never get your skin dry and seems like Garnier make-up remover
04-04-2020
Me and my mother both use it. It is really effective. I have used it since it was launched but now due to lockdown I can't buy it. Anyways it is amazing, it really removes makeup and it makes your skin soft rather than making it dry, as I have seen with other products. It is light on your skin. I will prefer this one. :)
26-03-2020
As a makeup Artist,I use alot of branded products,and seriously Swiss Beauty has raised the bar,products are too good on such a great price too. Loving it so far.
21-03-2020
Excellent product
It good product and jest awesome and quality is very good
08-03-2020
Best
This removes the makeup well. It's very gentle on skin and doesn't irritate it. You can also use it as a toner also after cleansing your face.
21-09-2020
I haven't tried it. Please send me a sample . I will provide review about it.
08-03-2020
That looks attractive ...plz send me a sample for trial....
07-03-2020
I have use this brand make up but never tried this product so can I get sample of this product
03-03-2020
Hi, I have not tried Swiss Beauty Eye Makeup Remover. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.