4.6 5 0 242 242 Dermatix® Advance, the No.1 scar formulation that is clinically proven to lighten, soften and flatten scars. A unique scar formulation that contains innovative CX5 silicone technology and Vitamin C ester. Both these ingredients work hand in hand to lighten, soften and flatten scars. Apply consistently twice a day for optimal results.
Dermatix<sup>®</sup> Advance

21/05/2020
terbaik, berfungsi dan bagus
Dermatix Advance menghilangkan bekas parut akibat penggunaan iron. Dalam masa 3minggu, saya melihat parut makin memudar. terbaik
Kesan seawal 4 minggu.
Dermatix Advance produk Yang terbaik untuk hilangkan kesan parut. Saya menggunakan pada kesan melecur minyak panas dan parut itu hilang seawal 2minggu. Kesan luka hilang dalam masa 4minggu.
SANGAT BERKESAN MENGHILANGKAN PARUT
SANGAT BERKESAN DAN CEPAT MNHILANGKAN PARUT DAN TAK PERLU RISAU LAGI DENGAN PARUT YG SLAME NI ADE.. HNYA GUNEKAN SEHARI 2X SAHAJA..
reduce the scar fastly
makes me feel confident to use dermatix after 3weeks of using the cream and reduce my scar fasterly..
great
Dermatix had a good result after use for few weeks.
Awesome scar product ever
Saya terkena air panas di kaki dan mempunyai parut melepuh tahap 3. Sejak saya menggunakan dermatix advance ni parut dah semakin pudar. Memang menakjubkan.
value of money
Product is good but the price is bite higher then other brand. Will try longer to see the results before buying. Thanks for sharing
物超所值也让消费者用的安心
手臂上有个5cm左右的深色疤痕,虽然平时都不太理会它,但毕竟是女生爱美的天性,偶尔看了还是会难过。不过自从用了这产品,这深色疤痕有淡化一点点的痕迹了,这绝对是让人高兴的!不用花费太多,就能使疤痕淡化,何乐而不为呢。我会继续使用这产品,希望可以让疤痕继续淡化到不见为止!
20/05/2020
Can help people to be more confident
Quickly get rid of scars in just a few days and make me be confident
20/05/2020
Effective and cost efficient!
I have applied for the home trial after experiencing tic attack on my thighs. I wanted to get rid of the scars on my thighs and with this product, you use only very little of it per application. It is effective for me I can see my scars reduced
20/05/2020
Easy, Erase and Excellence!
It's absorb easily into my skin and blend well during application. The best part is it's compliment well with my skin care and even make up so that no need for me to skip apply them during day time. Applying twice a day would be more effective as the scar become brighter after 2 weeks I tried the product. Not only that, i am also apply them on my scar from minor operation of my thighs. This product is quite universal and not only specify to selected area of the body.
fast absorbent ,odourless and effective
I have always have acne scars on my face and have been looking for one effective scar cream that can reduce the appearance of the scar . Until I was given a chance to try Dermatix for 4 weeks . It is a fast absorbent cream that i can inmediately put my face product after applying Dermatix .Its completely odourless with no chemical smell . Giving me that pleasant experience . My scar started to lightened ,diminish and flatten in 2 weeks after using , bet it can do wonders if I continue in a long run . Thanks to Dermatix . It gives me that extra confidence I have been looking for so long .
20/05/2020
Satisfied with the result.
Dermatix managed to lighten my scar sufficiently and I’m rather satisfied with the result, even though the scar is still visible and I would certainly hope that I can fade it further. But considering it’s actually a rather deep wound, I am happy enough with the result. Thank you
20/05/2020
Not oily comfortable to use it
Actually I tried this on me & my kid. I notice my kid scar become faded in the third weeks using it. For myself it takes a little bit longer to see the effect.
Sangat berpuas hati
Saya sangat berpuas hati mengunakan produk dermatix® avance.. segala parut sudah hilang dan cepat berkesan