Garnier Light Complete Booster Serum

4.7 5 0 58 58 Discover the NEW Garnier Light Complete Booster Serum with Vitamin C, the most concentrated brightening formula with the highest 30x Vitamin C* and Japanese Yuzu Lemon. This fast absorbing serum works deep^ to lighten dark spots and acne marks in 3 Days**. ** Instrumental test on 30 women ^ Up to epidermis layer
Garnier Light Complete Booster Serum

08/07/2021
Great for oily acne hyperpigmentation face
I have oily + hyperpigmentation from acne. Its really good for those who have oily skin, doesn’t feel sticky & fast absorbed. Even though it takes time, it really fade my hyperpigmentation. And its cheap too.
03/06/2021
SOOO WORTH IT !!!
the product feels so good on skin and not to mention the smell is so good , the formula is non sticky and fast absorbent , the result may vary depending on people but it works so good on me ( combination skin with acne scars) , and it is so affordable :)
31/05/2021
Affordable and Effective Vitamin C Seum
I brought two and use it constantly for two month, it makes my skin feel bright and soft. I can see that the dark spot slightly faded away. Recommend to use the product for longer time to have a better result.
06/05/2021
i love it!
i love it. i have an oily skin and full of dark spots from post-breakout. it works well on me and my dark spots start fading after 2 weeks using this product. i recommend using it at night for more effective result. but if you have an oily skin like me, don't use it too much, it clogged my pores when i used a lot.
28/04/2021
Skin feels soft
I have combination skin to oily skin and it is very hard to find a suitable serum for my skin. I can see the difference when I used this product my skin getting brighter since this product contains Niacidamide.
27/01/2021
Cheap Vitamin C Serum
It's a good, budget friendly, starter Vit C serum. Safe for sensitive skin, but kind of oily. If you wanna ask whether it works or not, you'd probably get better results from the Some By Mi Yuzu line. But then again the Some By Mi line made my skin peel slightly.
03/01/2021
Serum Garnier
Ini sangat sangat bagus dan membuat kulit saya tampak cerah dan segar ketika selesai memakai serum ini. Selain itu, kulit saya terasa kenyal dan lembab.
29/12/2020
Kulit saya lebih segar
Kulit saya lebih sihat & segar bila menggunakan serum ini. Garis halus pon dah berkurang membuatkan saya lebih yakin dihadapan orang ramai . Terima kasih !
04/12/2020
Im statisfying using this
Saya sgt suka menggunakan nya kerana ianya berguna dan berkesan.
03/12/2020
Good essence
Easy to purchase especially at drugstore . A good essence especially for beginner
24/11/2020
Kecantikkan
Mudah digunakan,,ringan pada kulit wajah,,mencantikkan kulit dan melembutkan kulit.
12/11/2020
The best ever vit c for skin
Effect yg natural & cepat.. I love this result dgn my skin very2 good effect 🤩 food skin from garnier vit c
10/11/2020
A very affordable product
Would say garnier has done a great job in launching this product in the market. The price is very affordable if compared to other brands just to lighten up the scars and pigmentation problems. I’ve tried it for 1 week and saw some slight change in my scar colour, might need to use for a longer time to see better results. Texture is light for me (combination skin), so far so good
07/11/2020
Tidak melekit
Saya suka tekturnya yang cepat meresap,bau yang menyegarkan dan yang penting tidak melekit.
05/11/2020
SERUM
SERUM GARNIER WALAUPON BOTOL ML KECIL SAHAJA TAPI SAYA SANGAT BERPUAS HATI DAN HARGA YANG BERPATUTAN.