5 5 0 3 3 Etude House Soon Jung Hydro Barrier Cream diperkaya dengan ramuan melembapkan kulit dan menghalangnya daripada menjadi kering, serta memberikan kelegaan kepada kulit bermasalah. Sapukan dengan lembut pada muka dan lihatlah perbezaan nyata serta-merta!
  • 5.0 Daripada
  • 3 Ulasan

Ulasan

16/10/2019
One of the best moisturiser
I didn’t receive this product, I purchased it myself during my trip to Korea. I have sensitive skin, so I’m always very careful the skincare I use, after researching and reading tonnes of review, I decided to give this moisturiser a try. It didn’t disappoint, it’s a basic but very hydrating moisturiser and it seems to work well in our hot and humid weather. Definitely one of my favourite moisturiser, so so good
01/10/2019
Awesome moisturiser
Ive tried this before when my face was super dry because of the weather. You just need a small amount of product for your face. It keep your face moist till evening.
04/09/2019
A great moisturizer
I have normal skin and I use this cream in the night. It has a gel to cream like consistency and sinks in to the skin quickly. It has no fragrance and that is a must for me. I will repurchase this again for sure.

Sedang diproses