4.9 5 0 50 50 Gives yourself a softer and smoother skin after just one shower with DOVE Purely Pampering Body Wash. This Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla is kind to the skin and it deeply nourished into the surface layers of the skin.
DOVE Purely Pampering Body Wash Shea Butter & Warm Vanilla

23/08/2019
Dove
This product is so smooth and its very aromatic. My skin feels so smooth and i loved it
20/08/2019
Fave soap!!
I really loved Dove. They never fail to moisturize my skin.my skin feels like a babys skin after bath..and the Shea butter scent is perfect to make you feel fresh and smells good coz its stay in your skin longer than any other soap.. seems like your wearing a perfume!!
16/08/2019
Amazing!
Love this product it made my skin so soft and smooth and healthy looking. It is light and very moisturizing.
08/08/2019
Dove
This Product is very effective for smoth skin..This product give smoth skin in any part of the body..I want this product so mch..I hope I will have tester for this prouct
08/08/2019
Favorite soap
Leaves the skin soft, smooth and I love the scent. Does not dry the skin and you smell sweet after a shower.
18/01/2020
I haven't tried this yet, but I love vanilla smell. I want to buy this one to try this new product. It looks so interesting. Dove is always my product when it comes to shampoo, conditioner down to soap.
06/01/2020
I think this one is really good for the hair so i really want to try this also
12/12/2019
Ive been a dove user soap and body wash but this scent i haven't try. I think it will nourish my sensitive and dry skin because some products of dove is tested. I wish i could have this product.
30/11/2019
Hindi ko pa po siya na try.kaya gusto ko po sana magkaroon ng free trial.. thank you
29/11/2019
i want to try this product. i heard it gives smooth skin after using it
26/10/2019
Wow! It looks great! Hoping to get one sample and try this.teacher Amy
20/09/2019
I want to try this product since I am fan of Shea Butter Scent! Hope you can allow me.
13/09/2019
I haven't try it but i want to🙂 I want to try this this product as soon as possible
07/08/2019
Not use this product. But i tried using Dove white bar soap.