Dutchmill Soy Secretz Corn

4.9 5 0 46 46 SOY SECRETZ Corn is a high quality soy milk drink made from 100% non-GMO natural soybeans blended with corn. Not only the recipe’s outstanding features lies in its smooth pecfectly-blended flavour, but it also benefits to eyes’ health.
Dutchmill Soy Secretz Corn

06/12/2021
Soy secret is very delicious. My niece and my friends love it. Most recommended soy yummy ever.
24/10/2021
Soy SECRETZ
masarap naman sya kaso di lamg talaga ako. Mahilug sa corn flavor. Mejo natatabangan lang din ako Or dahil lang sa flavor kaya ganon
18/09/2021
Super Love !
Masarap ang pagka blend sa kanya not too sweet .. Gustong gusto ko at ng anak ko .. very reccomendable to families and friends .. Siguradong magugustuhan din talaga nila .. 😊😊
10/08/2021
All time fave
I love this one. Back when I was pregnant, during my "Lihi" days, this became my otg drink essentials and most restocked beverage. This really satisfies my cravings even after my pregnancy.
10/08/2021
Yyy
Tasted like corn and it's not sweet either. I liked it thats way
03/08/2021
Sarap
Ang sarap nito grabe try nyo. Kala ko magiging weird lasa eh kasi weird combination pero it captured my heart!! More of these please!!
03/08/2021
YUMMMMM
This was a "Gabbi Garcia made me buy it" purchase and she's not lying when she said that this is one of the best drinks in town! Sobrang bago ng taste niya that made it standout! Been a fan of dutchmill eversince my elementary days.
26/06/2021
Dutch mill Soy
I have tried the corn and Choco flavor. I seems that my daughter loves corn taste too and I am indulge to the chocolate taste as well. Since we are more into vegan we need a meat substitute of protein. This is best for vegetarian.
07/06/2021
A great buy!
As much as I love dutch mill’s yogurt drink line, I also got myself feeling great with this drink! Not only does it bring out the child in me but I also love how there’s a variety of flavor to choose from. I love the chocolate flavor but I also love this corn flavored one. It’s that soft, creamy and milky scent from the corn that gets me wanting more of it. I look forward to see more flavor in the future but nonetheless it’s a great beverage!
05/06/2021
Dutchmill Soy Secretz
Dutchmill soy Secretz line will not disappoint you. This is vegan too. My toddler enjoys drinking this with me and it's a good thing to know that no animals are harmed by making this milk. L flavor wise, the taste of this milk would remind you of ginataang mais ❤️
29/05/2021
I love the flavor and it gives me the feels of freshness, just like how my childhood was as I am a kid raised in the province. I love how it gives me the feeling of being at home and being hydrated with fresh fruits.
15/05/2021
dutchmill
favorite ko ang mais , kaya i will try talaga mapadrinks or food flavored. ang sarap tamang-tama lng ang tamis para sa akin!
04/05/2021
Worth it to Buy
Balanced lang ang corn and soymilk ingredients niya❤️ Sulit siya bilhin kasi aside sa masarap na, meron pang mga vitamins na good for eyes! Kaya talagang 5 stars tong product sakin😍😍
24/04/2021
Corn flavored Soymilk
I love this product. Eversince i saw this on TV I immediately try to get my hands on one. This corn-flavored soymilk is so good. It has a good balance of soymilk with a hint of corn. It also contains Lutein which is good for the eyes.
22/04/2021
Dutchmill soy Sweet 🌽
Must try this Soy Sweetcorn drink from Dutchmill. Favorite to ng baby boy ko. Drinking while he watching YouTube videos. Sakto lang ang sweetness and lasa mo yung corn not overpowering the soy.