Olay Bodyscience Brightening & Care Lotion

5 5 0 51 51 Infused with Niacin amide (B3 purified using Swiss Process) and vitamin C from France. Consistent use brightens and repairs skin's moisture barrier to give you bright, radiant skin. Its soft and delicate texture promotes effective absorption into the skin.
Olay Bodyscience Brightening & Care Lotion

02/05/2022
Brightening
If you want your skin to look soft and fairer. Scent: smells luxurious creamy and lathered well
04/04/2022
Maganda itong Olay malambot at nakakaputi talaga
04/04/2022
A gift
Tried this product as a gift from my friend. It soothes my dry skin and I think it has a capacity to regenerate my skin. It becomes smooth and baby soft. I’m on my last bottle and looking forward to buy again
01/04/2022
olay
The scent is bomb!!! Super nice fragrance which will lingers on your skin for some time before it fades away.... Very moisturizing as well, leaving my skin ...
26/03/2022
Good
ganda talaga nya hiyang ako subok na subok kona talaga sya
25/03/2022
Olay forever loved
At my age of 47 this product gave me satisfaction and very helpful for a dry dull skin . I really loved it. Highly recommended 🥰
22/03/2022
This will never Flop
The Olay Body Science Cleansing and Brightening Body Wash with Niacinamide is a nourishing body wash that gives you incredible benefits. Overall looks okay . The fragrance is nice and it does good on the body. It is a good cleanser but need to use it regularly to see the effectivity.
21/03/2022
Excellent
May fav lotion eveeeer, i always recommend it to my friends
02/03/2022
Excellent
My skin is so smooth.i will recommend this to my friends and relatives.
01/03/2022
Very good skincare
My skin is so smooth.i will recommend this to my friends and relatives.
16/02/2022
Lotion
Sobrang bango at napakalambot s balat....
15/02/2022
Highly recommended lotion
This lotion make my skin hydrated and smooth kahit nasa bahay lang parating mabango dahil sa amoy ng olay hindi matapang sa ilong i highly recommend this lotion 😍
14/02/2022
Effective
I love the smell and safe and effective in my skin type. Would also recommend to those mommies out there..
09/02/2022
FOR SOFTER SKIN
im an olay user since i became a mom.. i love it because its mild and make my skin softer. i also love the smell of the soap, the texture.. its like a milk.. but a little bit pricy compare to another brand,
08/02/2022
Soooo smooth and fragrance
I love the smell of it ,tlgang sobrang bangooo and Soo smooth and mild s skin ,