4.8 5 0 139 139 Revitalize and add luster back to your hair with Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo. The nourishing formula packs with essential oils of Rose Petals and Bamboo extracts will help to keep your hair healthy.
Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo

Awesome
It was really a great product. So effective! I will recommended this to my friends and family too .
Fragrance
After using this product my hair is irresistibly soft and smooth it leaves the unforgettable fragrant that you can't imagine it's like a garden full of flowers blooming in the morning.. I love this.
Silky and sensible
Unresistable to smell again my hair. So soft and silky and aromatic like my hair bathe in a rose oil. Though packaging is a lot tricky but the good thing is they smell so good and relaxing.
Love it!
Super bango nito sa hair it lasted all day. Ang smooth din. Bet na bet ko tong product na to. Hahahhaha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Palmolive
It gives your hair a smooth and long lasting smell . Palmolive shampoo gives vitamins to our hair to make it grow smooth and long
12/12/2019
good
smells good and soft in my hair i really really love it,, i will definitely recommend it to my freindsand to my costumer here at my store,, thank u for this product palmolive mmolm
Super bango
this is a staple in our home kasi my mom likes this so much. Sobrang bango ng hair mo after mo gamitin nd it lasts all day.
Swak na swak
Shampoo & conditioner na kaya tipid. Kaya eto gamit namin kasi mabango at smooth sa hair. Dito din nahiyang hair ko, di na masyado hairfall. Kakaubos lang ng isang palmolive Pink
Palmolive
Smells really good and it gives shine for my hair color.
Mabango
Long lasting ang amoy sa buhok. Kaya gustong gusto ko itong gamitin.
Super bango
I tried ds shampoo and yes it is super mabango..gustng gusto ko xa kc npakafruity ng amoy..
12/12/2019
Smooth but not long lasting
I had tried this shampoo for a month. I have shoulder length curly hair. It does have a nice scent but its smell doesn't last on my head. Considering I'm only at home whole day. I hope it's aroma will last atleast one whole day.
Very nice
Sobrang bango at shiny s buhok eversince n gumamit ako nito pti s alaga ko aso promise.dahil s coconut oil nya ito gnamit ko
12/12/2019
Super bango at ganda sa buhok.
Hindi siya malagkit sa buhok at mabango pa din kahit maarawan. ☺
Recommended
recommend this product .. mabango at malambot sa buhok...