Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee 750ml

3.4 5 0 149 149 Plant-Based Drink, 100% Arabica Coffee, BPA Free Packaging, Carrageenan Free, Always Plant-Based, Suitable for Vegans, Kosher
Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee 750ml

29/02/2024
Pumpkin latte
I love the taste, its so fresh and tasty, i keep buying it everyday
27/02/2024
Love, but could be a tiny bit stronger
I love pumpkin spice, and I love an easy to grab iced latte option. This is the best of both worlds. The bottle is an appropriate size and fits well in the fridge, and it tastes really good. The mouth-feel is smooth and not too thin or thick. The only thing that would make it better would be a less chunky lid, and a bit stronger flavour so it could be heated and still taste the same.
24/02/2024
It’s okay
I’ve tasted better but it’s not a bad product
24/02/2024
So disappointed
Expected great things from this flavour as I love the others in the range. But this tasted so artificial
22/02/2024
Not good….
Really sweet and overpowering. It tastes quite artificial and left a bad taste in my mouth!
21/02/2024
Not very nice
This was not nice at all. Tasted like chemicals to me. Would not repurchase
21/02/2024
I’d never purchase
This isn’t something I’d purchase again. It was awful. Yuk
17/02/2024
delicious
feels like autumn in your mouth it’s amazing ………….
15/02/2024
interesting
I always drink spiced latte but this pumpkin spice coffee does not sound right for me, it is an interesting taste but I will pass for now.
13/02/2024
Very bad
I buy but don't like taste just waste of money not recommended
Not my taste
Not on my taste at all ! Tryed it as it was something new and appealing but it's taste is too strong and not refreshing ...Even the texture was a bit different that the original latte !
Not to my taste
Tried but unfortunately not to my taste. I love pumpkin spice but for some reason didn’t taste too good. So give it a go,someone might like it but won’t be buying again.
Interesting
I thought I would love this drink because the others in its range are lovely but unfortunately this did not like up to my expectations it smelt and tasted strange to me didn’t really cry out pumpkin.This one was not for me some people may love it I’m not one of those
09/02/2024
Nice flavour coffee to go
I was curious to try it as I always buy pumpkin spice latte in takeaway. I am pleased with the flavour and it’s not so expensive. Will definitelly buy more. Do recommend it if you like pumpkin spice in your coffee.
08/02/2024
Pumpkin spice latter cold brew coffee
Pumpkin spice latte cold coffee. Tried it and i don't like it at all. My personal opinion it taste horrible not refreshing at all. I wouldn't say recommend but some1 might like this but definitely not for me.