VO5 Mega Hold Styling Mousse 200ml

4.4 5 0 128 128 Have both with VO5 Mega Hold Hair Mousse. This hair styling mousse adds body and volume, offering all-day 5/5 level hold for the ultimate control – perfect for creating long-lasting styles. Enriched with a UV filter, it also protects your hair from the damaging effects of UV light and offers 24-hour humidity protection to help fight frizz. How to use: Shake before use. Use on clean, towel-dried hair. Keep the can upright and press the nozzle to dispense the desired amount of mousse into the palm of your hand. Use your fingers to comb hair from roots to tips. Style Tip: For extra control, finish your style with VO5 Ultimate Hairspray. VO5 is here for your everyday hair wants and needs. We have a part to play to give you a better hair day, every day. If you like the VO5 Mega Hold Hair Mousse, be sure to check out the rest of our hair care and styling range for more ways to lock your look and enhance your hair volume.
VO5 Mega Hold Styling Mousse 200ml

18/09/2023
It's decent
not the best hair mousse I have ever used, but it is decent and does the job
20/08/2023
Great on my hair
I use a little of this moose just to stop the stray hairs from falling out when I tie it back.My hair is layered so does not tie up properly but this really helps
13/08/2023
Holds curls
This mousse is the best for holding curls, it’s not crispy and leaves my hair looking smooth and glossy
04/08/2023
My new go-to for styling!
My hair cannot ever hold a curl due to how naturally straight it is, however, this mousse made my curls stay all night. I used it as directed on the bottle, and I was so impressed with the holding power! I had only previously used hairspray but now this is my go to product for when I want to style my hair. While I was unsure at first as it felt quite sticky at first, it dries down quickly, especially after applying heat when styling. This amazing product held my curls in a hot and sweaty environment for over 6 hours, and even held up in the rain! It’s also affordable and very easy to use, which is a big bonus.
14/07/2023
Fabulous
This products was amazing and left my hair feeling fresh clean and shiny,My hair feels super nourish and most importantly healthier. i will 100% be buying again as it smells divine
14/07/2023
excellent
This mousse is amazing, it holds your hair in place through a long day, smell is very pleasant , my hair feels lovely and stayed in place all day,I would definitely recommend it.
11/07/2023
great item
this is from a great brand not used mousse in years so wanted to give a try it was really easy to use and massaged in my hair well without it feeling to sticky hair blow dried well and it stayed in place longer so will use again highly recommend
19/05/2023
There’s better on the market
Not really a fan of this! I’d use it in a pinch but would not repurchase! I bought it as everyone said moose was the way to nice Dyson curls but this left a sticky texture to my hair which I don’t find with other products!
18/04/2023
Good Mousse , great price
I quite like this mousse, a good price. You don’t need a lot otherwise it will go sticky . But a small amount is great for the curls and even after crimping my hair I use it after to style and scrunch in this mousse which work perfect without using hairsprays after for myself and client hair .
17/04/2023
Good product
I use this on my daughter to help tame her flyaway hairs. This keeps her hair nice and smooth and neat looking. I’ve used it on myself to hold curls in place and it’s done a good job too.
15/04/2023
Used this on my daughters Curley hair and it really helped to define her curls.
14/04/2023
Volume!
I have very thin hair but a lot of it. This product is great for styling or just for added volume/texture. I have also used this on dry hair to slick down a neat parted bun.
01/04/2023
Vo5 styling mousse
I bought this on special offer to substitute my normal brand. It smelled really nice and was easy to apply . Styling my hair was another matter. The mousse left my hair feeling sticky .
25/03/2023
My summer hair go to
Product has a very firm hold and adds volume if using before blow drying. When using for styling it holds very well but does feel sticky on the hands and has a slight sticky feel to hair if you use even a little too much.
14/03/2023
vo5 mouse
great item does not leave hair sticky gives good volume