VO5 Mega Hold Styling Mousse 200ml

4.5 5 0 69 69 Have both with VO5 Mega Hold Hair Mousse. This hair styling mousse adds body and volume, offering all-day 5/5 level hold for the ultimate control – perfect for creating long-lasting styles. Enriched with a UV filter, it also protects your hair from the damaging effects of UV light and offers 24-hour humidity protection to help fight frizz. How to use: Shake before use. Use on clean, towel-dried hair. Keep the can upright and press the nozzle to dispense the desired amount of mousse into the palm of your hand. Use your fingers to comb hair from roots to tips. Style Tip: For extra control, finish your style with VO5 Ultimate Hairspray. VO5 is here for your everyday hair wants and needs. We have a part to play to give you a better hair day, every day. If you like the VO5 Mega Hold Hair Mousse, be sure to check out the rest of our hair care and styling range for more ways to lock your look and enhance your hair volume.
VO5 Mega Hold Styling Mousse 200ml

14/08/2022
Hair Mouse
Excellent product made my hair thicker and more manageable will definitely buy again
14/08/2022
Strong!
This is the best moose I have brought for my daughters hair. It keeps the style she does and it keeps it all day
11/08/2022
Its ok
Adds volume. I haven't used a mousse in years, but I'm glad I tried this one. I used it on damp hair and blow dried it, my hair definitely had a bit more volume and it held the style quite well, it smells quite nice too. I'll definitely use it again the next time I curl my hair, I'm sure it'll help hold the curls better.
Holds hair well
My daughter has straight hair, no matter what we put in her hair nothing gives her hair styles any hold, u til we discovered this. I can finally style her hair know the effort is not wasted as usually her hair will drop from curls with half and hour. Since using this her hair has held up for 4-5 hours. A huge difference to before. Fab product
BEST
Personally, this is the best mousse i've ever used on my hair. It is able to hold a firm texture without what i would call 'crispy' areas as a result from the use of mousse. Lasts the whole day too.
Love this product
A nice rich and moisturising foam that gives my rather thin,fine hair a good lift. I find it will hold a style a lot better if I use this mousse.
Value for money
It gives good hold ,but found it made my hair feel a bit sticky and dry But better value than a lot of the other more expensive mousses which are on the market .I will use it again
03/08/2022
It's ok but for really frizzy hair it's not perfect
I have a mass of frizzy/wavy hair and it's good for initial application but doesn't last well throughout the day as well as others.
Bit too crispy
Very soft feeling product and easy to disperse from the cannister however I didn't like the texture it left in my hair. I have naturally curly hair and use mousse just to contain the frizz and this left my hair feeling chunky and very crunchy.
Pretty impressive
Pretty impressed with this mousse. It gave great hold, smelt nice and non sticky. Also an eye-catching packaging helped persuade me to buy it !
02/08/2022
Great Hold
I love this mousse. I have very thick hair and the curls normally drop after a few hours but with this mousee it holds most of the day. It smells gorgeous. I normally use it on wet hair but you can use it on dry hair too. I would definitely recommend it!
01/08/2022
definitely recommend
brilliant mousse holds your hair as you require it. Can be used for wet or dry hair and would recommend to family and friends
29/07/2022
Great moose
Holds curls. Smells amazing. Highly recommend, I feel this way because I genuinely love this product and this brand
28/07/2022
Fantastic
I have curly hair that goes frizzy after a while , this stayed in and held my hair for the day . Excellent
28/07/2022
Great hold
I use this mouse to help calm my frizzy hair and scrunch my curls back in and it really helps to keep them held in place all day. Its nice to use and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or stiff.