2 5 0 8 8 These FWD-01 headphones offers wireless playtime in a design that's optimized for your workout. All the controls you need are on the knitted, tangle-free cord, and lightweight design ensures frictionless movement from warm-up to recovery.

30/11/2019
Adida Didn't Snap With These
I'm a huge lover of most Adidas products. I wear some of their clothing line and I love their shoes but these wireless ear headphones sucked. They were uncomfortable and you could hardly hear from them!
25/11/2019
Great use
It's a good quality sound, it's sometime adds a little static when I go longer distance
05/11/2019
Adidas FWD sports in ear headphones
The best thing about this headphone it that it is sweatproof and has a tangle free cord but the negative thing is that the sound quality is not as good as other headphones I have use and the out of you ear sometimes when working out
05/11/2019
I am always on the lookout for new headphones I would love to try these out before purchasing them in store.
05/11/2019
These earbuds are the best they sound really clear and loud
04/11/2019
My friend has this and I have heard all details about this product.Its magnetic earbuds are hygienic and effective,built in mic for hand free calls.The best feature is is it’s passive transparency lets you hear you surroundings.I am really interested to try this.
03/11/2019
I have never heard of these. Would love to try them out and hear how the sound compared to others I have used in the past.
02/11/2019
Never heard of these before now. Would like to try this to see how the sound would be.