JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones

4.4 5 0 137 137 Whether you’re tuned into music or taking calls, you’ve got no cords to hold you back. Just wear the JBL TUNE 125TWS earbuds to start feeling the sound, as they immediately connect to your device the instant you take them out of the case.
JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones

23/05/2022
Got the job done
Great product, the only issue i had and im sure many others had was the pairing was a little harder then most ear buds. But sound quality and design was nice and were comfortable to wear ..
Bluetooth is Low Quality - Connection Issues
I bought these for Teams meetings at work. First issue, is when pairing, it asked me for a pairing code. I searched online and used all codes that others suggested, but none of them worked. I finally got them paired, but not sure what worked. Bluetooth drops at the most inconvenient times. Even when sitting right next to my laptop. I would not suggest these earbuds.
22/05/2022
These wireless earbuds are great! The sound quality is good and the packaging is super sleek but may be easy to lose for some people. The range works well and it’s easy to connect it to Bluetooth to other devices.
Works well
This product works well has a good range clarity is good battery life works well
my review
i did along time ago,and i want to try them again,i'm deaf,and i need these to hear my tv.at home,and in dialysis treatment.!
21/05/2022
Jbl headphones
Good headphone and very easy to connect to any device the earbuds dont die very easily.
20/05/2022
Okay
Great price on these, with that being said you get what you pay for
20/05/2022
Wireless sound
These are great for everything. From just listening to music while working or exercising or even cleaning. They are all around great for using in so many settings. We think they where great quality and will continue to use them.
19/05/2022
Great Product
I am a big fan of JBL as a manufacturer. I have hade several headphones from JBL and I love these Bluetooth earbuds. I didn't receive them form HTC but have used them so felt like a review was deserved.
16/05/2022
Great battery
The battery last a lot longer then some of my other wireless earbuds lasted.
14/05/2022
JBL!
I have always been a huge fan of JBL speakers, specially my boys. They couldn't wait to try these out. And they absolutely love them. Kids don't leave the house without them.
14/05/2022
I prefer my Sony earbuds
These fall out of my ears. People can tell when I'm outside because they can hear the wind.
13/05/2022
Beat
Great bass sound and very clear. I even have a small speaker and the sound is amazing for the small size.
11/05/2022
Not loud
I do not like these ear buds. They are not loud enough. U can't turn the volume up or down with them. And I don't like how they fit my ears. WIll not stay in ears.
09/05/2022
Works great
I brought them two months ago. I use them everyday at work. Clean sound and easy to understand.