Better Homes & Gardens Hunter Slate Resin Planter with Saucer 8in

4.6 5 0 23 23 Designed with saucer
Better Homes & Gardens Hunter Slate Resin Planter with Saucer 8in

27/12/2021
Awesome Planter
I love this Better Homes and Gardens planter. It holds enough water in the bottom so my plant can have the right amount of water to last. No improvements need to be made to it.
17/12/2021
Very attractive
Very nice size and appearance. Going to be reporting a Christmas cactus in it as soon as it has finished blooming.
14/12/2021
Better home and garden plant pot
I though the plant pot was very cute. It seemed to be very sturdy and I loved the tray in the bottom, very helpful. This was a great product that looks great on my front porch.
13/12/2021
Fantastic
It was very nice and lovely. The colors were fantastic. I could use it as a waste basket as well . I put my plant in it and it grew like nothing before
13/12/2021
Very good.
It is very pretty.very sturdy holds a nice amount of soil.
12/12/2021
Flower pot
I like the design and colors. Super easy to use.. Love the drainage.
10/12/2021
I love how durable this item is. The only problem I had was taking the bottom off to open it up for the water when first received, it was on there pretty tight Other than that, it worked great and it’s very decorative
09/12/2021
I received a Better Homes & Gardens Hunter Slate Resin Planter with Saucer in exchange for my honest review and I'm so happy I did because I probably wouldn't have purchased this otherwise. I absolutely love this beautiful planter. It was made to last and looks amazing in my home. Thank you Better Home and Gardens for making a quality planter !
Beautiful and High Quality
This product is very stylish and high quality. It will go good with any home and the saucer on the bottom is so handy I would suggest everyone grab this for your flowers
lighter than it looks
The pot is beautiful but it is lighter then it looks. I am planning to put cat grass in it and hopefully my cat won't be able to tip it.
15/01/2022
Better Homes and Gardens planter
These planters are nice and strong. They come with the bottom attached tray. Different neutral colors
14/01/2022
Bought this from Walmart!
Love this planter! I originally bought it for my lavender plant but wound up using it for my fiddle leaf fig! It was the perfect size and not too heavy. I recommend this because it is affordable and stylish!
High quality
I got this for an indoor houseplant of mine, and it looks so neat and it’s high quality. Excited to try more from this brand.
Home & Garden
I love anything home & garden . This is beautiful
13/01/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to try definitely. I love it.