DuraGlass Glass Screen protector for Samsung A12

DuraGlass  Glass Screen protector for Samsung A12

02/09/2021
MY DURAGLASS PROTECT TRIAL
DURAGLASS SCREEN PROECTOR IS AWESOME. VERY EASY TO APPLY AND VERY VIVID. EASY TO KEEP CLEAN AND TOUCHABLE ON ANY APP. ALSO, VERY DURABLE AND CAN WITHSTAND THE SHOCK OF AN ACCIDENTAL DROP. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
26/08/2021
Glass protector
I like having duraglass glass screen protector. It's living up to It's name so far
24/08/2021
awesome case
As much as I drop my phone running behind my kids my phone still looks brand new
06/08/2021
Everyone needs this!
Duraglass glass screen protector is great! It was easy to apply ,fits great and keeps my screen looking perfect, even after being thrown into my purse with keys and such, screen still looks amazing
03/08/2021
Kims Review of Screen Protector
dThis is a extra sturdy screen protector. I dont know what Duraglass is made of but its tough.It says shatter proof 9H glass which is usually made of high quality glass such as Asahi or Khang Ninh Gorilla Glass. It is the lightest most natural feeling ever when holding it. I put the case on easily with no issues so I was thankful for that. Really good quality.
30/07/2021
Duraglass tempered glass for Samsung 12.
I thought they worked good. They worked wonderful, as Soon as I put it on my phone fell and it didn't get scatced, that was amazing no scratches. I would definitely buy it, it works great I loved them. This is diffently something I would buy again.
28/07/2021
makes great protection for screen
I feel confident that it protects my phone screen well
16/07/2021
samsung galaxy a12 screen protector
it didn't fit quit right and it wasn't that easy to keep the bubbles out!
10/07/2021
DuraGlass Screen protector 5 Stars
I am very satisfied with the DuraGlass screen protector for my phone. I was surprised at how well the glass screen really does protect the actual phone screen. Still no cracks in the screen even though it has been dropped. Easy installation and no worries after that!
10/07/2021
Unbreakable!
thought it did very well from the protection standpoint. it was a little tough to get a clean installation onto my phone. I'm pretty rough on my phone and it stood up to the test!
07/07/2021
easy installation
Easy to install, looks like there not one on. Came quickly
07/07/2021
Screen Protector Review
I really liked this product. It is durable and very easy to use.
06/07/2021
It’s great
It went in super smooth and easy. The way it protects my glass is good and keeps my phone safe
02/07/2021
A must have
This DuraGlass screen protector is heavy duty and strong. It was easy to install and came with simple step by step instructions on how to install.
01/07/2021
Works great
Loved it it works great and i would reccomend it to my friends