Jergens® Natural Glow Instant Sun Applicator Mitt

09/01/2021
No streaks
I was able to try Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun with Applicator Mitt. It works great doesn't leave streaks and looks natural.
09/01/2021
Great product!
Definitely saw a change in skin tone. Very easy to apply. Having the mitt helped a lot. Just make sure to follow all directions. I didn’t wash my hands good and they had color on them for a couple of days.
08/01/2021
Jergens tanning lotion
It’s natural and I like the way it looks it felt amazing putting on as well!!!
08/01/2021
Wonderful product!
The applicator mitt works great. There was no residue on my hands after the application. I will definitely be using the mitt again!
07/01/2021
Even, streak-free, mess-free tan
I used a tanning mousse with my mitt and the mitt helped me achieve an even, streak-free tan with minimal effort. The mitt helped me spread a thin even layer on my skin and I liked how it was more efficient and cleaner than using my hands. I liked that the mitt protected my hands from getting bronzer on it (no orange palms- yay!). I also like that it is reusable, though I haven't used it long enough to speak about the longevity. However, one con about this mitt that makes me hesitant to repurchase in the future is that the outside edges of the mitt are glued together all around the mitt. The edges are scratchy and you can feel the scratchiness when you're rubbing the mitt throughout your body. I don't like the scratchiness and I feel this could be fixed if they had glued the edges together inside the mitt instead of outside or if the edges were sewn inside.
07/01/2021
Mybestskin
The product was easy to apply. It covered my skin evenly with no streaks. I’d use this product again
I love it
This is really good stuff and it covers up very well. It’s a great tan for the price not heavy just right.? It doesn’t leave a sticky residue at all.
Beautiful
I love it and it matches my skin and spreads easy and even
06/01/2021
Covers well, not the softest.
Was easy to use, it needs to be softer, less abrasive.
Endless summer tan
I love the way it applies, using the mit helps a lot and helps with an even layer tan. Gave me a nice bronze glow, not too much. Smells pretty good too compared to other self tanners I have tried
No orange hands here!
I love this applicator mitt. It has a super soft texture and makes applying self tanner so much easier! No more orange skin between my fingers or on my buckles anymore!
05/01/2021
Amazingly tan
So I was skeptical on this cause self tanners always turn me orange but this one did not it works great and gives me a sun kissed glow I definitely recommend!!!
Natural looking tan
Great product! It didn’t leave me looking orange, feeling dirty or sticky after using, like other self tanners. This product smells great and it actually looks like a natural tan!
Love!!
Loved how smooth it went on, the glove really helped!! Looks natural to me and I'm happy!! No more ghostly whiteness lol
Excellent product
I absolutely loved the Jergen’s glow applicator mitt, it made tanning at home so much easier and the best part was that it helped the tanning lotion absorb in all the hard to get areas. I will definitely buy!