John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum

4.6 5 0 431 431 The perfect hair serum for frizzy hair, this extra strength serum tames frizz and protects your hair from heat and humidity. Use it on thick, coarse hair to beat the frizz!
John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum

12/04/2022
Frizz free!
John Frieda frizz ease serum is just what my dry frizzy hair needed. I have long frizzy hair and tend to use my straightener a lot. Using thus hair serum has protected my hair from the heat damage I do to it abd has helped minimize the frizz. I love the texture and smell and use it almost every day. This serum works and I recommend for anyone with frizzy hard to handle hair to use it.
31/03/2022
I like that,it smoothed my hair and made it feel softer as well as that it smoothed almost all the frizz and fly sways overall my hair felt so much better
23/03/2022
Great Product
This serum makes my hair smoother and softer. When used in small amounts, it does not make the hair greasy. It also has a great scent.
17/03/2022
Great for frizz relief
I really like this product! I have wavy hair and this helps reduce the amount of frizz I have while also hydrating my hair and adding shine. But it isn’t heavy on my hair at all, which I appreciate. I definitely recommend this product!
15/03/2022
Great hair serum!
This serum makes hair super soft and smells so good! I was worried it would leave a greasy residue but if used sparingly it absorbs into dry hair and leaves locks shiny!
05/03/2022
Only need a little
In my opinion, John Frieda's Frizz Ease Serum Extra Strength works as expected. Like many oil serums, you only need a few pumps on wet hair to see the difference. I used this on my daughter's curly long hair in sections and I could see a noticeable difference throughout the day.
04/03/2022
Amazing Smell, Wonderful Product!
This John Frieda Frizz control works wonders, my hair was soft and shiny, not greasy. And it smell very good! I would/will definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Thank you so much this opportunity to try new products!
So far so good
I’m liking this frizz tamer serum. It seems to really help with my frizz. I like it on both wet and dry hair.
Excellent
I recurved this product free in exchange for my honest review. I am still using this on a regular basis! I love the shine it gives my hair and how it eliminates frizz immediately! I use it on my hair when still damp from a shower as well and a little bit after now drying Highly recommend.
LOVE IT!!
I absolutely love John Frieda's hair serum! I can put it in my hair while it its wet or dry & it does not leave my hair looking greasy or oily! It also has a mild clean smelling scent to it aswell!
Good, just not for me
This serum didn't really help with my texture hair, however it did wonders for my husband's locks. He applies a little right out of the shower and it smooths out all his frizz, for shiny curls
Glossy serum
I like the serum although it’s not heavily scented which I am used to, the serum has a glossy finish. The product is good overall I would just prefer a stronger scent
03/03/2022
I really enjoyed the way that this made my hair feel when I blow dried it. I feel like it protected my hair really well and it smelled great too. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Beautiful shiny hair
After using frizz ease serum by John freida my long hair felt more easier to manage. I had a bounce to it and it was easier to style then without the serum. I really enjoyed using it!
Smooth hair!
I love the smell and the texture is very light and not overly greasy. The serum helped tame frizz, smooth out my hair, and didn’t weigh it down.