CeraVe Skin Renewing Vitamin C Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

4.8 5 0 79 79 CeraVe Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum features 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) for antioxidant benefits while helping to visibly brighten the complexion and promote more even skin tone.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Vitamin C Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

27/04/2021
Easy Vitamin C Serum
This is an easy beginner product for using Vitamin C. I have been nervous to try Vitamin C and this has helped with getting my skin exposed to it and brightening up my skin. I’m not sure if it works well with other products since I do see some slight pilling when used with them. But overall I like how it’s packaged to prevent oxidation as much as possible and for keeping the product from going bad since Vitamin C has more of a tendency to go bad.
20/04/2021
Cera ve is great !!
Iv used this product for a couple of years now, i had very dry skin its so much smoother now and I don't itch like crazy from being so dry...great product.
15/04/2021
Good Vitamin C Serum
CeraVe products are always great and I really like this Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum. My skin feels soft and smooth since using this. I think I'm starting to see my skin brightening but only time will tell. It has a nice texture and glides on easily. Definitely give this a try if you're thinking of incorporating vitamin c into your skin care routine.
14/04/2021
Purchased this item off a tiktok review. So happy with my decision! My skin has been looking better than ever and I think it is all due to this product! I never knew i needed something like this to help my skin look better in my 30s! Cerave is a great company with awesome products
14/04/2021
love this product
best ever. tried samples first. anything cerave works. I keep it on my dresser.
12/04/2021
Skin rejuvenating
This product is one of the best out there. It revitalizes your skin and leaves your skin feeling smoother and younger
01/04/2021
I was skeptical on buying this.but after reading several reviews I made the purchase, and I'm glad I did! This definelty made my skin look brighter,my complexion more even toned,and my oily skin seems to be producing less oil.overall great product love anything by cerave if you haven't tried this get it you won't be disappointed
27/03/2021
Fresh faced
great product, left my face feeling soft and fresh. NO over drying or redness after using.
22/03/2021
This stuff is amazing! Just purchased this product 2 weeks ago and I love it. My face feels so soft. LOVE IT
18/03/2021
Excellent
Faithful No. 7 serum user has discovered a new, CHEAPER, better working serum. I've trusted Cereve lotions on my grandkids to moisturize and clear up skin irritations. When I came across their serum, I was somewhat excited, however nothing ever worked for me like No. 7, so I wasn't expecting too much. On the first application, I couldn't believe the instant change in the appearance of my 50+ facial skin, and the silky smooth texture. Minimized pores and fine lines. My skin looked fresh and supple. I was really WOWWED! This serum is a cream texture, not gel like most. There is no scent, absorbs real well. I have normal type skin and had no issues with irritation of breakouts. The current price of $21.99 is far less than what I'm paying for No. 7.
12/03/2021
Brightening
I love this vitamin C from CeraVe! I use their hydrating cleanser and was excited to try this. Leaves your skin feeling very refreshed. Hoping to see some dark spots fade as I continue using.
09/03/2021
Cerave Power Skin Treatments!
Cerave is my favorite brand in terms of skincare-namely serums. I love that they are good for sensitive skin and they are always packed with powerhouse ingredients that are actually proven to improve different areas of our skin. This is one of my favorite serums by Cerave- the vitamin C leaves my skin visibly brighter and more even looking. Definitely a staple skincare item!
07/03/2021
love it!
this is one of my favorite beauty products. i use it every other night after my shower and it makes my face feel so refreshed and moisturized. i've been using it for almost 6 months now and will continue to use it
02/03/2021
Serum
This vitamin serum makes your face feel so refreshed and smooth. I highly recommended this product
28/02/2021
Renewing serum
I love skin care products . I am so excited to find this product here. I actually bought it a few weeks ago and was happy with it. I did not like the price, but it was very convenient to use. Vitamin C