Skintimate Coconut Delight Disposable Razors with Almay Lip Oil Gift Set

3.8 5 0 5 5 Now you can take a trip to the islands without having to buy airline tickets. Every time you shave, the Skintimate Coconut Delight disposable razor and shave gel will transport you to a tropical paradise filled with the alluring scent of warm beaches and coconuts. A bonus Almay lip oil delivers a sheer, shiny wash of color while leaving lips moisturized and nourished.
Skintimate Coconut Delight Disposable Razors with Almay Lip Oil Gift Set

12/11/2021
Love the coconut smell
This is a cute set, especially for the summertime. The coconut shave gel smells amazing. My legs felt smooth and hydrated. The razors worked ok. I did have to go over some spots multiple times. But overall, a great set.
12/07/2021
not so great
This is a useless razor, does not deliver as stated in info.
03/03/2021
Love
Got this as a gift from my mom and i love it !!!! Its so great to have extras around !!!!
30/01/2021
Great shaving gel not so great razors
My overall opinion of this combo is three stars out of five only because the razors are not as great as expected to be they do give you a close shave and it feels great for like the first six hours after that you start getting stubbly’s really quick which leads me to believe that the razors aren’t really getting down to the nitty-gritty when it comes to shaving. However the shaving gel is always wonderful it feels so great to smooth all over your legs and gives your legs that smooth silky feeling after you’re done shaving I would definitely recommend this I hope that some of you who try it get better results with the razors and I had