4 5 0 41 41 Este desodorante enriquecido con aceite de semillas de cáñamo Rosa + Pimienta Negra de Schmidt es neutro en cuanto a género y está formulado para pieles sensibles. El aroma de Rosa + Pimienta Negra huele a fragantes flores rosadas mezcladas con un destello de pimienta para un vanguardista mezcal floral y dulce.
Desodorante Natural Rosa + Pimienta Negra de Schmidt
  • 4.0 De
  • 41 Reseñas

26/01/2020
Sweet
I adore this it smells .this deodorant is incredible I will continue to use this deodorant it’s great for sensitive skin & it smells like light rose. im blown away
12/01/2020
Nice Deodorant
This is a really great smelling deodorant. It has helped me to smell really nice, and I don't even smell any odor even a couple hours later. I like how the ingredients are all natural and the product is not tested on animals.
06/01/2020
Just ok
This deoderant doesn't smell very good in my opinion. Not only that but i feel like it leaves a lot of residue under my armpits and irritates them a little bit. I wouldn't reccomend this product.
05/01/2020
Natural deodorant
This has been by far the best smelling longest lasting natural deodorant I have tried. Natural is best! Highly recommended
08/12/2019
creamy
This product feels more creamy than your normal deodorant. A couple swipes is all you need or you end up with a bunch of gunk under your arm. Smells great and works.
04/12/2019
Armpits itchy
Irritated my armpits a little bit. Made them itchy. But I have been told that’s normal for these types of deodorants. Smells great.
02/12/2019
Don’t buy
I didn’t like this at all smells bad and doesn’t last long
30/11/2019
Soft and gentle
It's one of my favorites its natural and doesn't have aluminum which made me my skin sensitive!! Great scent ❤️😍
21/11/2019
All natural
I thought that it was great ! It's one of my favorites its natural and doesn't have any aluminum in it like other brands I have tried. It also smells amazing .I recommend to everyone .
09/11/2019
Good product
I tried this product and i must say i liked it i wasnt much on the scent but i liked how long it lasted the scent i think the scent could be toned up just a little yes i would reccomed it
31/10/2019
Ahhhh-mazing!
Natural ingredients. Smells amazing and leaves your underarm ms dry and smelling fresh. I am so happy I found this product! I will recommend it to everyone. I dont always like that it’s abrasive.
Amazing product
Amazing product that doesn't break out the skin , all natural ingredients which I absolutely love . No harsh chemicals
Love Schmidt’s!
This deoderant is amazing. I always seek out natural products, and came across this one and love it! Protects against sweat, and smells wonderful.
Kennedy
Its very nice it smells good and keeps me fresh all day
25/10/2019
This products works great! It's the only one I'll use now.