4.6 5 0 41 41 Limpia visiblemente el acné, los granos, los puntos blancos y los puntos negros en el acto con esta fórmula de ácido salicílico de máxima potencia. Llena de ácidos exfoliantes y resurgentes y enzimas de frutas, ayuda a combatir la formación de marcas de acné. El aloe, el bisabalol y la avena ayudan a minimizar el enrojecimiento visible y a calmar la piel.
Gel Pharma BHA para el tratamiento de manchas de acné con 2% de ácido salicílico de First Aid Beauty
  • 4.6 De
  • 41 Reseñas

21/11/2020
FAB Pharma BHA Gel
This gel helped me a lot with the spots I had from acne, it also helped me a lot with the oil from the pil. I recommend it
18/11/2020
amazing
i absolutely love this stuff . i will definitely be Purchasing again
16/11/2020
Love this product!
First aid beauty has been my favorite skincare brands for years. I really love this product because it helped clear up my acne and some dark masks as well. I would definitely recommend!
14/11/2020
This is a great product is great for anyone has skin that has been breaking out a little bit. My experience with this cream brought very good results&it also helped my combination skin somewhat. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants to clear up those pesky imperfections.
12/11/2020
Great for skin
Worked great for my skin and my boyfriends smell isn't harsh and doesn't leave skin oily
11/11/2020
My daughter really liked it
I bought this for my daughter as she is prone to breakouts. After several days of using there was a difference in her skin. Would buy again.
08/11/2020
Works good
I have used this product on occassion..it works but is spendy.
08/11/2020
Fabulous
I absolutely love first aid beauty these pads are amazing and help my skin even with sensitive skin these are worth every cent
05/11/2020
Love ALL FAB Products!!
I’m definitely a First Aid Beauty (FAB) fan & love all of their products...but this is one of my favorites! I love the way it soaks into my skin & doesn’t sit on top leaving a residue. It makes my skin feel so soft & this one containing salicylic is great for spot treatment for acne, or full breakouts! The price tag is excellent for this brand as well. My other favorite is their coconut primer, it’s awesome too!’
02/11/2020
BHA goodness
The feeing of my skin after using this slight BHA product was phenomenal. Truly smoothing and made my skin feel so much younger.
28/10/2020
Cleansing pads
Did not like this product. My eyes are sensitive and it made them burn.
27/10/2020
I really love this stuff. It helps my acne so much! My face cleared up within a week of using this.
24/10/2020
Resultados increíbles
Excelente productos , gentil en la piel y con resultados en tiempo récord , me encanto la presentación y fácil aplicación , no mejoraría nada , recomendado 💯.
22/10/2020
Love
I love this it's a great item so happy with it work like it say it does
18/10/2020
Spot removal miracle
This product is incredible and does spot treatment. I have used it on many pesky pimples and found a great deal of relief.