4.3 5 0 25 25 Un regalo perfecto para una adicta del cuidado de la piel. La mascarilla Roja Peel Off ayuda a suavizar y revitalizar su piel. La Mascarilla Holográfica Peel Off ayuda a hidratar e iluminar su piel.
Mascarilla facial nutritiva de lámina con forma de hombrecito de jengibre de Masque Bar
  • 4.3 De
  • 25 Reseñas

04/02/2020
Not bad
I prefer Korean masks but this little mask wasn’t bad. I didn’t really feel like it was doing anything but it didn’t mess my skin up either so that’s a positive. I like when masks have extra liquid that I can use on my neck and chest, this one didn’t have much. Overall a decent mask for fun, not great for serious skincare.
31/01/2020
Soft skin
I really like that this Masque Bar Ginger Bread Man Nourishing Sheet Mask left my skin really hydrated and soft after using it. I like that it is simple to apply to skin and also very easy to remove. It really did give my skin the moisture that it is needed to leave it healthy and soft
30/01/2020
Alright
It wasn’t bad makes you’re face feel cleaner and soft. Hydrated
29/01/2020
Cheap and good
Cheap mask that works pretty good, can’t go wrong with the price! Give it a try, you might fall in love, can’t really lose anything here
28/01/2020
Hydrating!
Although it was fun to have a cutesy, silly mask to wear, the best part was.. it works! Lightly and pleasantly scented and well saturated in the liquid for mask. It left my skin glowing and wonderfully hydrated! I'm glad I received this cute little mask in my stocking this year!
27/01/2020
Hydration
This is a very nourishing and hydrating mask that is easy to use. Just tear the seal and apply the sheet mask and wait around 20 minutes. When you remove it your face will feel super soft and hydrated I love it!
26/01/2020
Received as a gift
I received this as a gift from a friend for Christmas, and I thought it was pretty good! I liked the shape of the mask and the scent was fun. My skin felt nourished and clean and not overly greasy as some masks can leave you feeling like that. It soaked into the skin nicely enough after removing the mask and didn't feel like I had to wash off any residue.
25/01/2020
FACE NOT INCLUDED
Soon as you open package the mask is all there! I didn't like how could NOT RESEAL Package! It made my face feel softer
24/01/2020
Okay
I've used better but I've also used worse... I would recommend
24/01/2020
It smelt great. The smell wasn't too strong or irritating.
19/01/2020
Festive facemask
The Fantasy Gingerbread Man facemark is very festive from the packing to the smell. It did not irritate my skin. It wasn't as nourishing as it claimed to be. It is just a for fun mask.
Fun to try
Well I picked these up on clearance... bonus to try all the different types. I put these in my fridge and then put them on my cheeks or eyes and they smell good too
O the Gongerbreadman
Love it. It truly refreshes you face and makes you smell like a gingerbread man. Two in one special in my book.
16/01/2020
A truly beautiful product specially designed for a wonderful mask to clean skin I liked this product at its impressive and satisfying speed The improvement in price Yes, I recommend this unique product
12/01/2020
Cute!
These are cute little masks to get your girls who are into a bit of pampering and it smells pretty good great chritmas gift seeing that its gingerbread scent. My daughter loved them.